Bachelorette Party Pt.2

Start from the beginning

Jennie and her bridesmaids felt a lot better after sleeping the day off and dinner went by rather smoothly without anyone threatening to puke. Although the older friend group decided to play around with Chaeyoung's bridesmaids before they go off to Chaeyoung's party. Wendy was hunched over the table and smirking at poor Yeri and Joy as the two younger girls rose an eyebrow at Wendy. 

"I cannot wait to see the both of you groan in agony tomorrow." The ever so savage Yeri just huffed at the older girl and hunched forward as well to lock themselves into a staring match. 

"Don't worry. Us young ones can handle our alcohol unlike your old ass." Seulgi and Irene who were sat at either side of Wendy almost spilled the drink they were sipping at what Yeri replied. Seulgi couldn't help but laugh out loud when she saw Wendy's eyes widen and her mouth hang open like an idiot. Joy was laughing as well when she heard Irene burst out in laughter. 

"Yah have you gone crazy?!" Wendy shouted across the table when everyone joined in with the laughter.

Jihyo and Mina who were the two mature ones in the group were sat beside each other and hunched over something that looked like a small toiletry bag that they filled with medical supplies. There was alcohol, a small pack of tissue, aspirin pills, a small flashlight, some bandages, a handful of band aids and a small pack of baby wipes.

 Hyuna and Taeyeon who sat infront of them across the table were watching in amazement at the younger pair. Hyuna gripped Taeyeon's arm as they watched Mina arrange the compact bag infront of them. 

"Cousin why didn't we think of that? Daebak" Jihyo and Mina just flashed the Unnies a proud smile as they continued on arranging the contents of the bag making sure they had all that they needed to survive the night.

Tzuyu and Sana were just cuddled up and watching the two arrange the bag as Lisa sat beside Chaeyoung vibrating in excitement. After all she was the mastermind of the whole bachelorette party seeing as she was the maid of honor.

Hours later, Chaeyoung found herself being blindfolded by Joy and dragged towards the function hall at the other end of the mansion. Of course she wore her chipmunk onesie for this occasion so at least she was going to be comfortable the whole night right? 

Unlike Jennie, Chaeyoung skipped happily with Joy towards the function hall even though she couldn't see a damn thing. Joy had to stop Chaeyoung from skipping further before she accidentally bump into the double doors as she ushered the blind folded bride into the function hall. Unlike Jennie's party, the room was well lit with balloons littering the floors and pop music playing through the speakers. 

Because it was a party spearheaded by Lisa and Joy, of course there were alcohol around. Although not straight up strong drinks like Jennie's but instead it was mixed drinks that would leave them puking after about 5 glasses. Chaeyoung was led to the center of the room still blindfolded as her friends circled around her.

Lisa who was wearing a bunny onesie did the honors of lifting the girl's blindfold. Chaeyoung threw her head back laughing as she took in her friends' attires. Jihyo was wearing a jigglypuff onesie and it looks like she was wearing it against her will beside her was a vibrating Dahyun in a chicken onesie and of course if there's a mother hen then there's a chick. The baby yellow chick Yeri was currently waving around a bottle of half empty Hennessey seemingly already tipsy. Mina was flapping her 'wings' in excitement as she wore her penguin onesie beside a smiling green Tzuyoda and an equally vibrating Sana squirrel clinging onto Tzuyu's green arm. Chaeyoung turned her gaze to Joy who was standing beside her and she gripped her stomach as she saw Joy wearing a frog onesie with an unamused facial expression clearly like Jihyo they were both put into those onesies against their will. Her friends engulfed her in a hug and passed her around.