No Matter What

CHAPTER 28

The moment Tzuyu drove out of the campus parking lot, Chaeyoung released a huge sigh of relief but her heart ached in unison as well. She wanted to bury herself into Jennie's warm embrace but she didn't want to at the same time. She was so conflicted. She pushed every thought concerning Jennie aside and tried to focus on the evening that Joy planned out for them. They planned on eating dinner and going to a club that Joy and Yeri wanted to visit for so long. On a normal night, Chaeyoung would've just declined but right now she thought it wouldn't hurt to distract herself with a girl's night out.

After dinner at an 80's themed diner, it was now 9 in the evening and the girl's decided to drop by Joy's house to change into more bar appropriate outfits. Chaeyoung was having genuine fun but she just couldn't help but think about Jennie from time to time. Did she eat dinner yet? Did she go home? What was she doing?

The blonde was pulled out of her thoughts when Joy shoved a very tight fitting short black dress to her chest and telling the girl to change quickly which she complied. When she stepped out of Joy's bathroom all her bridesmaids' eyes were on her. Lisa was whistling at her and the others were gaping at the blonde in front of them. She looked hot as all hell. "Okay if you weren't my cousin I would definitely fuck you." Chaeyoung gagged at Jihyo and sat on the chair in front of Joy's vanity mirror. Yeri skipped towards her and started applying make-up to her face while the others changed into short dresses or skirts. Everyone knew how hot bars can get and they didn't want to dance and sweat in long sleeves or pants.

As soon as Tzuyu parked in front of the bar, Chaeyoung could feel the bass from the music gently rock her body. It was so loud that they can't even hear each other and they were still outside. Everyone stepped out of the car all wearing heels and they immediately clung to each other. See, rule number one of girls in bars. Never leave your hoe unattended. So Chaeyoung was sandwiched between Jihyo and Lisa while Yeri was with Joy and Mina was with Tzuyu. Stepping into the bar and immediately locating the bartender's corner. It was dark and loud. Full of grinding bodies and drunk people trying to just get someone to fuck for the night and leave.

The girls immediately walked their way towards the seats in front of the counter. They were, not surprisingly, making multiple heads turn their way as they walked by and Chaeyoung gripped Jihyo and Lisa's hands tighter. She has never been in a bar before but she heard stories from other girls. She wasn't one to drink either and loud noises weren't her thing.

Sitting at the stool in front of the bartender they each ordered a drink. Strawberry Daquiri for Yeri and Joy. A cosmopolitan for Lisa and Jihyo. And margaritas for Tzuyu and Mina. Everyone's heads whipped so fast towards Chaeyoung when the girl ordered a Black Russian. The bartender smirked at her and quickly went off to prepare her drink.

A Black Russian is much more alcoholic than her friends' drinks. It was purely two parts Vodka and one park Kahlua (or any chosen coffee liqueur) which meant it had a greater punch than most drinks on the menu. "Okay chipmunk were here to party not to get completely wrecked. What are you thinking?" Lisa gripped her best friend's arm in concern and sighed when all Chaeyoung gave her was an innocent smile and a cute shrug. Jihyo then leaned towards Lisa's ear and whispered as best as she could with the loud music blaring into their ears. "Let's keep an eye on her. For sure she's gonna get wrecked with a drink like that."

Everyone was staring at their friend and their eyes got impossibly wider when Chaeyoung all but chugged the drink down and immediately cringed at its taste. Lisa and Jihyo, the most experienced drinkers of the group covered their mouths with their hands. Lisa then nodded at Jihyo not taking her eyes away from Chaeyoung as the blonde girl ordered another Black Russian. "Yeah she's going to get fucking wrecked, Hyo."