"I don't have a reason to steal because you know I just got that money from that other job I did for you so it damn sure ain't me", Jay said.

"I know. I just wanted to make sure everybody knew I was being fair here", Dre said. "So that brings me to the rest of yall"

Some guys were looking regular and some were looking nervous.

Dre stands in front of the one he knows it is and gives him a mean mug. "Do you know who was?", Dre asked as he put his hand that had his gun in it on the guy's shoulder.

The guy was looking normal. "Nah and even if I did. I ain't no snitched either", the guy said.

"Yeah, cause you the one who did it", Dre said before he shot him.

Everybody looked at the guy's body fall to the floor.

"And that is why I told all of yall to come here", Dre said. "Steal from me? You die"

Nobody said anything.

"Yall can go now", he said.

Everybody began to walk away.

"Ay Jay", Dre said.

Jay stopped and rolled his eyes. Then he turned around and walked to Dre. "What's up man"

"How's Aaliyah?", he asked.

"She's good", Jay said. "She found her an apartment and she moving in a week or so.

Dre nods. "Cool", Dre said.

Jay begins to think to himself. "Man listen... Aaliyah has been- ", Jay was cut off.

Dre gets a call and he looks at his phone. "I gotta take this", Dre said. "We'll talk later"

Jay nods and walks to his car.

-------------------------------------------------------

When Jay got back to his house. Keyanna was sitting on the couch with Aaliyah.

Keyanna looked at Jay.

"Jay this is Keyanna, Keyanna this is my brother Jay", Aaliyah said.

"Nice to meet you", Keyanna said.

"Same to you", Jay said.

Jay had a black plastic bag in his hand and handed it to Aaliyah.

"What's this?", she asked.

Jay didn't say anything he just walked into his room.

Aaliyah looked in the bag and quickly closed it.

"What is it?", Keyanna asked.

Aaliyah sighs.

"What?", Keyanna asked.

Aaliyah took out the pregnancy test box.

Keyanna's eyes grew wide as she looked at Aaliyah. "Why would he need to give you that?", Keyanna asked.

"... because I've been waking up nauseous for the last few days", Aaliyah said.

"You think you're pregnant?", Keyanna asked.

Aaliyah was quiet as she looked up.

"You should take it if you think you are Liyah", Keyanna said

"Keyanna I know I am", Aaliyah said softly. "I took one before you got here"

Keyanna was quiet.

Aaliyah let out a sigh and put her face in the palms of her hands. She didn't cry, she was just scared.

"Who's the father?", Keyanna asked.

Aaliyah looks at keyanna and doesn't say anything.

"Dre?", Keyanna asked.

Aaliyah nods. "The last time we had sex... we um forgot to use a condom", Aaliyah said.

"Did you tell him?", Keyanna asked.

"No. Do I want to? No... Am I even ready for a baby? no. But guess what I have no choice but to be ready because I swear that if I ever had a kid I would never disappoint them or turn my back on them just like my mom did... which includes not aborting it", Aaliyah said.

Keyanna was quiet. She didn't know what to say.

"I just... thank you for my souvenir from Haiwi while yall were on your honeymoon but I think I just need some time to myself to process all of this", Aaliyah said.

Keyanna nods and gets up. "Don't forget, whatever happens, I'm here", she said.

"Yea. I know. Thanks", Aaliyah said.

"Bye", Keyanna said.

"Bye", Aaliyah replied.

Aaliyah sat back and closed her eyes.

TO BE CONTINUED...