Twenty Five - Luna's secret

Comenzar desde el principio

Luna hesitated a bit before speaking further. She walked back and forth as she spoke slowly "she- she kept touching me while teaching me how to do proper stretches. She was trying to seduce me or something?"

"More like- harrass?"

"I don't know- I think it- it turned me on? So-"

"It dosen't matter if you get turned on at that moment. Did she have your consent? Nope."

"It's my fault-"

"No-"

"I went with it. It was like- I don't know Eliza. I was petrified at the moment and I let it happen. So it is my fault-"

"It isn't Luna!" I held her by her shoulders. "You didn't say okay to what she was doing right?"

"No"

"She didn't have your consent"

"It didn't end there. She asked me out after a few days."

"What?" I whisper screamed.

"I said no ofcourse- but she insisted to go on one date only. We went to a restaurant. She kept- talking about how her ex-girlfriend cheated on her with some guy. It was boring to be honest" Luna faked a laugh.

You could clearly say she was on the verge of bursting into tears. I had never seen Luna look so sad.

"Did she do anything to you?" I asked her softly yet firmly.

"She made me a bit uncomfortable- I guess"

"Uncomfortable? How?"

"She- she groped me and tried to- she tried to kiss me and- I- " tears rolled down her cheeks which had turned pink now. I hugged her tightly and ran my hand in circles on her back, to calm her down.

"It's okay, you can tell me. You aren't alone"

"I was scared Eliza- she tried to get me into a hotel room with her, I escaped from there by saying my mom called. But it's so hard to avoid her at school"

"You need to report this Luna, we can't just let this slide"

Luna parted from the hug and nodded.

"I know, I will."

"Let's go together if you don't wanna do it alone. Always got your back girl"

"I'll be fine alone. Thanks Eliza!" She flicked my forehead, which hurt by the way.

"Okay but- are you alright? You can talk to-"

"Yes girl. I'm as fine as - um- Leonardo DiCaprio" she winked.

"Lameass. Let's go" I nudged her and turned to leave.

"Yeah" she followed me out.

.

"We waited for 5 hours" Mira sighed.

"We took 5 mins babe" Luna smiled as she made her way towards her.

"It felt like hours" Mira giggled as she smirked at Luna.

Joe hopped in front of us and sniffed around.

"You alright Joe?" I was a bit concerned to be honest.

"No. He became a dog all of a sudden. I don't think that's alright" Luna said making everyone except Joe, laugh.

''Luna. Can you stop stealing my spotlight? I was trying to make a joke here"

"Oh sorry Joe but you actually looked like a dog who was sniffing food. You need to be fast." Luna shrugged.

"Let me complete my joke atleast!"

"Alright go on" I laughed giving the poor guy a chance to make a lame joke.

He sniffed around again and then waved his hand infront of his nose "Oo I can smell so much love in the atmosphere. I don't smell single people here anymore" he animated his voice to make it funny- but it didn't work.

He looked at everyone's face for a reaction but none reacted.

Luna and Mira walked forward ignoring the boy. Justin and I gave soft claps and let out a few fake chuckles.

"Haha babe! That's so funny. Oh my god I love you" David walked from the back and hugged him.

"Aw thanks baby. I have another one! Do you wanna-"

"Let's go eaaaaat!" The three of us screamed before Joe could shoot another lame joke at us.

"You rude ass bitch ass shit ass people" Joe chanted while getting dragged to the food stall by his boyfriend.

We filled our tummies with the variety of junk food and headed towards the giant Wheel. We all sat in two's, the couples together ofcourse.

The compartment went up and stopped moving at a height, displaying the beautiful city in front of our eyes.

I tightened my grip on the safety rail and took in a deep breath.

"Its beautiful here. So beautiful " I said softly, my eyes still shut.

"This is probably the best part of the whole fun world" Justin chuckled, sliding his hand into mine.

I looked at him and gave a smile "you wanted to hide things from Mira to not make her feel bad?"

"Yeah-" he stuck his tongue out "but it made you jealous as well, so I think it was-"

"Jealous? Me? Oh please-" I scoffed and before I could pull my hand away he grabbed them tightly and put it into his jackets pocket.

"Yeah sure. You weren't jealous at all!" he squeaked.

"Yeah" I pouted.

He nudged me slightly and chuckled. I gave in and giggled as well.

"Love you" he said and kissed me on my cheeks.

For a moment, it felt like the world stopped, because that was totally unexpected and out of the blue. We love eachother but- we never really say it out loud.

"What? Won't you say it back?" He smirked and wiggled his brows.

"I- yeah"

"Mhm?"

"Love- love you too " I said slowly and looked away.

"Aw such a shame, I thought I'd get a kiss too" he let out a big sigh.

"Shut up"

"Rude" he pouted, crossing his hands.

"Just- just come here now" I grunted and he turned towards me and smiled.

"Just once"

"You sure?"he gave me his signature smile which didn't help at all.
I leaned forward and pressed my lips on his.

I looked away and pointed at some place infront of me "oh look- there's um, a building!"

"You're bad at this El " he laughed making me blush.

"Well- ugh yeah "I chuckled. Such a dumb move, Eliza.

"Oh but look- its so beautiful, the building " Justin imitated me.

"Oh stop now!"

We laughed, teased and kissed in that tiny compartment in the giant wheel. I rested my head on his shoulder and he rested his on my head. We talked, talked a lot and laughed at nonsense things.

A day to remember.

♡⃛◟( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ )◞⸜₍ ˍ́˱˲ˍ̀ ₎⸝◟( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ )◞♡⃛

I finally got a bit of time. I saw all you comments and messages and stuff so I FINALLY posted.
I don't have a lot of time these days. Heckz i don't have time to sleep properly either. Uni life is going to be lit they said (༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ) .

Thank you for supporting this cringe story guys and sorry again<3

THANK YOU
LOVE❤️