Beacon

Y/n was on the flight to Beacon and Stay to the side so he would not be in any ones way. Soon Y/n was looking around and he saw a blond guy was looking sick and kept covering his mouth. Taking pity on him Y/n wanted to help him but the guy got up and went to the restroom.

Y/n:"Poor guy."

Y/n went back to looking around till his eye's landed on Ruby and a blond women. He smiled and just went back to looking out the window.

Ruby had been dealing with her sister and was getting shy by the second. Then she looked around till she saw Y/n and kept looking at him as he was looking out the window.

Ruby:"Hey he's here."

Yang:"Know him sis. Wait don't tell me he's your new boyfriend now."

Ruby:"Yang stop it! That's the guy I told you about."

Yang:"Oh the guy who is a safe thief?"

Ruby:"No a Vault Hunter."

Yang:"Well let's go talk to him."

Before Ruby could say anything she was being dragged to him. Y/n heard some step and turned to the incoming persons.

Yang:"Hey I'm Yang, Yang Xiao Long. My lil sis here is Ruby Rose you two meet right?"

Y/n:"Nice to see you again Ruby. Nice to meet you Yang."

Ruby:"Hi...um...uh.......sorry what's your name again?"

Yang:"Wow Ruby forgot his name already."

Ruby:"Hey it's not my fault I only heard it once!"

Y/n:"Hehehehe it's cool names Y/n, Y/n L/n. Looks like you and me are join Beacon Ruby."

Yang:"Wait, you never applied?"

Y/n:"Nope. My skills did all the talking and they gave me a place like Ruby here."

Yang:"Lucky."

Y/n:"True. So Ruby how are you doing?"

Ruby:"I'm fine just a bit nervous about going to Beacon is all."

Y/n:"I'm sure you can handle it so no worries."

Yang:"Hey Y/n Ruby here said your a....."

Before Yang could finish the airship shook hard and the pilots voice was heard.

Pilot:"EVERYONE HOLD ON WE HAVE THREE GIANT NEVERMORE ON US HOLD ON!"

Then the airship shook hard and many people were thrown about. Yang held on to her sister as tie as she could. Then the claws of a nevermore came through the ship and ripped a huge hole on it. Soon everyone was holding on till a girl with orange hair lost her footing cause the airship shook once again. She then was suck out of the airship.

Lie:"NORA!!!!"

Wasting no time Y/n stood up and jumped after the girl.

Ruby/Yang:"Y/N!"

Y/n free fall till he saw the girl and dived to grabbed her. He got her and held her close.

Y/n:"Hold on! Connect to the Mythical Archives!"

Once again Y/n was is the same space with many Mythical Beast.