CFVY Run

It was three days after Y/n and Nora's first mission together. It had be a normal day and the whole gang was in the cafeteria having lunch. Jaune had been feeling down and his friends could tell. Ruby was the first to act.

Ruby:"Jaune You okay?"

Jaune:"....."

Pyrrha the touched Jaune:"Jaune?"

Jaune:"Huh! Oh sorry what are we talking about?"

Yang:"You. You okay?"

Jaune:"What? I'm fine guys look."

Jaune raised a thumb up to show he was alright. No one was buying it.

Y/n:"So how are you handling the bulling from Cardin?"

Jaune:"What...Cardins not bulling me."

Y/n:"Really cause I now for a fact what he is doing to you is not friendly."

Jaune:"Please name one time Y/n."

Y/n:"Do you one better I'll name three. 1. Knocking your books out your hand."

Jaune was walking in the hall way as Cardin walks past him and knocks the books out his hand. Cardin then walks by Y/n laughing. Y/n then trips Cardin who falls face first. When he looked up to see who did it, Y/n was helping Jaune with his books.

Y/n:"2.Getting your shield stuck in the door way."

Cardin wait for Jaune after class and as quick as he could opens his shield. Laughing his ass of Cardin failed to see Y/n walk behind him and Y/n banged his head on the wall with a hand as to move Cardin from the way and helps Jaune.

Y/n:"3.Almost blasting you off in a locker to who knows where."

As Goodwitch was explaining the lockers Cardin wanted to place Jaune in one. As he was pushing in random numbers Y/n slammed his head into the locker. While Cardin was dazed Y/n pulled out Jaune and shoved Cardin in the locker. Y/n then enter a new location and send the bitch on a one way trip to sea. Took Cardin hours to get back.

Jaune:"I would say I"

Y/n:"As the one who keeps saving your ass, take my word for it your being bullied."

Jaune:"Come on Cardin not a jerk to only me."

Just then a girl scream was heard and every saw Cardin and his team picking on a female who happen to be a faunus.

Pyrrha:"Scum like him should not be a hunts man."

Blake:"I agree."

???:"OW! Please Stop!"

Cardin:"See I told you if was real. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA"

Cardin then pulls hard and keep pulling making the girl cry a bit cause of the pain.

Yang:"Alright that it."

Yang got up and then Nora spoke.

Nora:"He's doomed. Y/n is making his move."

The gang then looks to Y/n who was walking up to Cardin. Just as this was happening a team had walked in and saw the poor girl in trouble. They were about to make his move till the female stopped them. Since she saw Y/n walking up to them. She wanted to see how this will play out.

Y/n then took hold of Cardin's wrist and added pressure. This caused Cardin to let go.

Cardin:"AH! What the hell are you doing!?"

Y/n then punch Cardin in his face! Cardin's body went back a bit but since Y/n was holding him, Y/n pulled him back took hold of his face and then slammed the back of his head through the table and right into the floor! Everyone in the cafeteria was shocked. Y/n pulled his hand back and looked to the guy on the right and kicked him so hard he went flying the other students who where eating moved and he went threw three tables and imprinted into the wall. The guy on the left was punch and soon went out a window. The last guy was scared and Y/n uppercut him causing him to crash into tables and the force of impact then caused him to bounce right through a column.