Chapter 4

*un edit*

Chapter four: Heart skipped

I moaned.

Pleased to finally have something good to eat. Even though the food in this planet was far from what earth people eat, it was still pleasing for my empty stomach.

"This shit is sooo good" I say still stuffing my mound with a blue fruit in the shape of an orange. I grave on what looks like bread since it has the same look and color, within it, it had a pink gooey- jelly like consist. I demolish it in my mouth, not bothered to even test and savor it,my other hand is already reaching for what Lucas said it was 'candy' like for them.

Yea, It was probably a disgusting sight to look at, me devouring all the food into my mouth but it was the last thing in my mind, to please them on having good formalities. I mean what to they expect? To eat with elegance because I hadn't eaten since I got abducted. Might as well enjoy the food while I'm in here.

I hummed, as I decide what to grave next, having different choices to eat , I just couldn't pick. Finally deciding I grave the orange with red fruit cut in slices, tasting it was like a watery mango mix with a bit of spicy ness to it.

I hear a door open and close not bother to look, I continue to eat as I never eaten in my life. I finally sit back in the plastic white chair, satisfied that my stomach is full.

"I'm done" I push the plates back, looking at Lucas who eyes where popped out. "What?"

"Nothing is just, you know..." he mumbles as expecting me to know what he was going to say.
Wich I totally don't.

"You know what?" I ask him still looking straight at him, letting me realizing he had faint freckles crossing one cheek to another.

"He thinks that all girls act princess like, because the only girls he had seen or talk to, are the ones who are head over heels for him and never act like you...where doing" a deep yet youthful voice responds behind me.

I turn around, there a boy with dark locks of hair sticking up everywhere, faint red colored eyes stared at me back. Wearing a a pair of joggers and a basic shirt laid back at the wall, smirking at me.

A bitter smiles comes up at my face displease that he is 1. Smirking at me 2. He is another person I gave to deal with 3. Because he is handsome and my looks could never compare.

Turning back I groan, slouching back at the chair wanting to hit something with my bare hands. It not fair how can this aliens look better than me!

"That's not true! I think their my friends and I do not have feelings for them!" He proclaims back at him unbothered of my presences.

"Sure, I saw how the girl next neighbor saw you!" I groaned once again graving my hands to my ears. I do not feel like hearing this dumb fight of seeing who  or why they like him.

"Can you stop!" I yelled looking at both of them who quiet down of my outburst. "Finally! It wasn't that hard" I lay my head down to the table, having a headache of  people screaming at each other especially since it reminds of someone I want to forget.

" I'm sorry! Forgive me! I will never do it again!" Lucas shakes my shoulders hugging me tightly. I freeze not liking the physical contact.

"Will you forgive me" He whispers his face rested in the nape of my neck. Weird out by his actions I gently pat him in the back, assuring him. "Yes, I accept your apology, no need to get a work up" I let  go of him expecting him to let go of me but I hear him let out a cry and wetness in my dress.

"Oh, great! You made the cry baby cry" the black hair guy says turning around ready to leave. "Hey, wait! what should I do?" I stop him in mid way.

"I don't know, he is usually like that just leave him, he will get over it" he continues to leave to another room.

I sigh, great Im know left to babysit a grown men, and here I thought I was the pet. I hug him back once again gently telling him to calm down and everything is going to be okay. My hands gently rubbing his back.

"It okay, I'm here" no I'm not and I do not care

Unsure why, I hear my heart skip a beat faster than usual. My eyes almost bulging out of fear, what was that?

His hands tightened around my waist, I snap out of my trace  and panic that he might of heard it. I leg go of him as fast as I can and push him out, leaving a wet strain on my dress.

"Are you okay? Everything is fine, I accept your apology if that's why your sad" I ask him still shocked and embarrassing but try not to show it.

"No it's not that, it's just I had never hug someone except my mother but she passed away" awed, I try to dry out his tears with my fingers.

"It's alright" a small smile lifts up my mouth, inattentive.

He once again launches back at me hugging me again, almost stumbling me.

*****

Finally in my bed well technically in the floor next to Lucas bed still rejecting the fact that he told me to sleep in his bed with him. My eyes couldn't believe him, maybe in his world isn't like mines but he is crazy to think I will sleep him, so I decided to sleep in the floor.

Yeah, you may think don't they have a big house? Suppose they have a extra room? No.

No, they don't, baster quotes, "I'm a pet not a-person" could you believe this baster.

If only I can punch Anthony. I will gladly do it twice with his attract-what I'm I saying?! His horrible attitude through me.

Letting go of my anger, I try to sleep turning around.

Just kidding,

Do you really think I could sleep when I think my heart skipped for a boy? But not any boy, an alien?

This is crazy, insane! It was probably because I felt bad for him. I don't know much of him he still seems to have a good heart.

Letting go of the notions,  I hear his light snores, smiling.  I let my eyes rest, finally being able to without worrying about how I'm going to be able to go back to my home, I'm sure my parents are worried.