Chapter 1

A/n- There will be slow updates that I hope I can make them long so it will be more enjoyable. This chapter will be quite short since it's the beginning. But otherwise I hope you enjoy!

*Un edit*

Chapter one: Abduction

I drag my legs to my bed, holding a box full of Oreos. Munching on them, I grave the remote controller turning on the tv. I lay on my bed slouching and taking more Oreos to my mouth only to be bothered by my mom calling my name.

"I'm coming!" I shouted, rolling my eyes I muttered to myself of never having time for myself. I drop the Oreos to the bed and hope out of the bed sprinting to the kitchen, not wanting to keep my mom waiting. I slid into the counter making the floor slippery because of my childish sponge-bob soft slippers.

"I'm okay!" I shouted to my mom not bothered to look at her as I fix my slippers that where falling off my feet.

A thick cover layer of silence filled the room with confusing I look up worried on why my mom did not responded only to be meet by the most horrible looking pear of eyes.

Knowingly that this pear of eyes were not my moms, I gasped out loud turning around about to run straight back to my room when a cold strong hand grave my wrist, unavailable to move I used my other arm to hit the person who dares touch me.

The thing let out a grunt of annoyance, when a sharp needle is injected into my upper arm.

I let out a high pitch scream feeling my legs turn numb as I struggle to get off his grip. I fall to the ground with a thud.

The last thing I heard was a male voice demand "pick her up and let's go"

....................................................................................

I try opening my heavy eyelids but couldn't as I heard a door shift open. Steps where heard as they foot steps approach until I feel they where right next to me.

Little by little my eyes flutter open. I let out a hiss as my eyes try to adjust to the bright light. A soft lean hand brushed my hair wich only left my heart rate to beat more faster.

"There, there you will be okay" a calming soothing voice speaks. I look up at her as bright blue colored eyes look at me back. Scheming her face she looks semi-human except her nose is thinner than normal along with long lavender hair, reaching to what looks like her waist- wait! I'm I being kidnap by aliens!?

No this can't be happening this only happens in books and movies not in real life!. I try calming myself telling myself imma make it out of this even though I damm well know i cannot.

"Where am I?" I decide to ask not knowingly it came out like a dying rat.

The alien girl graves a cup filled with what looks like water and pulls it up my lip. I sip on it until the cup is empty, feeling refreshed and more alive.

"Where am I?" I ask again getting irritated that she is not answering me.

I look around, bright lights are all around with what looks likes like high technology screens. The grey saint colored walls with marble looking floor, shiny enough to see my reflection. Gasping on horror on how my mascara smear all over my face.

"Your on planet Lavier" she answers looking briefly at the screen behind me . "Wtf is planet lavier?" I scrunch up my nose while scratching top of my head.

She lets out a sigh while standing up ready to grave a purple injection. I gasped and try to run away from the needle but unavailable when I look down me being held on the bed with chains held against my feet.

I try getting out of it when a hand pushes me down and the needle is injected to the same arm. I let out a groan and fell in a deep sleep.

"I told she should be better as a pet"