Chapter 5

*un edit*

Chapter five: Play date

"Fuck off"

I push the person that is trying to wake me up in deep slumber. I was having a good time, once someone came in and practically drag me by my hair to get up. So much for being a pet, you supposed to sleep and eat, nothing else. Not that I didn't do this before I had been abducted.

The black hair dude came in bursting trough the door, unbothered to knock. He keep telling me to wake up, again and again. But I choose not to listen, that's until he drag me up.

"Ow! What the hell!" I yell at him standing up, rubbing the back of my head. I swear I been treated like shit, once I came in.

"Get the hell up! If not, there's no food for you" he turns around and slams the door.

"Well someone has their panties in a twist" I mumbled and head to the bathroom to do my business. Being careful not to touch the toilet seat since, god knows what it has touch.

I go out the door, expecting my surroundings since yesterday I didn't get time to see anything. A door next to Lucas room being a closet, with a long hallway with many other doors. A pair of modern spiral stairs leading upstairs. Some frames here and there hanging up in the grey-ish walls, a small metal table with a boutique of beautiful pink flowers standing in the hall way.

"Angelica!" I hear Lucas yell out my name coming from the right. "I'm coming,I'm coming" I mumble and walk taking my sweet time.

I sigh, once I see the three of them sitting in the table. Oh, Great! I have to sit next to Anthony, why can't my day go as planned?

I pull out the chair slouching back seeing the 'food' laid in the table, neatly. I grave the same food I was eating yesterday, since I did not want or felt like trying anything new today.

I bite into it, chewing normally as I could making sure not to make to much noice, since this aliens are to delicate and since I been told that I chew to loud, for their liking. "Can't you chew normal" Anthony says with a sneer on his face.

I roll my eyes, ignore him, like he doesn't exist and continue to eat, but this time chewing more louder, just for fun.

He continues to look at me with disgust, but I only shrug my shoulder in responds, trying to hide  my smile. Knowing I'm getting in his nerves, and I liked it.

He get up, giving up and walks away with his plate in his hand. I grin and try not to laugh but fail, I slap the table continuing to laugh.

Lucas and black hair boy look at me, shaking their head in disapproved. "What? He was asking for it"

I put on a smug face and continue to eat, still grinning, ear to ear. I guess this isn't going to not be so bad, eh?

*****

After the incident in the table he had the mission to make me fall every chances had. I how ever was to smart to let myself be trip and try to jump every time he put his feet in my way.

But this time I fail.

Once upon a time, I was walking to Lucas room carrying food, sprinting to not get caught, I didn't notice that Anthony was crouching ready to pull a clear string. When I finally notice in was to late, I fall in the ground smashing all the food I had into the floor. I almost cry when I saw the sight, forgetting I had almost broken my nose.

I scream in pain, not because of my nose but because of the food. I had fallen in love with their food and now everything, ruined and everything is Anthony fault.