𝑻𝑨𝑲𝑬 𝑨 𝑩𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹

Začať od začiatku

"What do you mean stolen from us?" Lizzie asks through her tears, not understanding the bigger picture. The only way she saw it was that Hope came to the school and nothing but trouble has come since.

"Think about, it my loves. She was stolen from us, her family. She had 4 siblings she didn't know about. She should've been here with us the whole time, but some coven in New Orleans thought it was okay to take her away from us. She could've been here for the past 17 years with you two. Her whole childhood was based in the middle of a supernatural war with a mother who never really cared for her." She says going into more detail giving them a small insight of Hopes childhood.

"I'm sorry mom, we'll apologize." Josie says after her and Lizzie share a look.

"Oh my god I've been so horrible." Lizzie shoots up out of her seat surprising both Josie and Camilla. "I need to make it up to her."

Camilla raises a brow at the blondes sudden determined expression and watches as she marches out of the room. Sharing a look with Josie they both rush to follow her out of the room, as much as she loved Lizzie the blond was very unpredictable.

Camilla and Josie watch from the doorway of the family room that was filled with everyone from the Mikaelson family to Damon Salvatore.

Lizzie runs up from behind Hope as others watch on curiously with a bit of hesitation unsure of what the blonde was gonna do. As far as they knew Lizzie absolutely despised the eldest daughter of Camilla.

Turning Hope around by the shoulders the female tribrid lets out a small gasp at the action and her eyebrows raise to her hair line when she's suddenly engulfed in a tight hug. Her surprise evident on her face when she notices it's the blonde syphon.

"Umh, hi?" Hope slowly sputters out, looking towards her mother in question, but all Cami does is send two thumbs up with a large encouraging smile.

"I'm so sorry we treated you so horribly, you're our big sister. I thought you were trying to steal mom and then mom explained you were stolen from us." She shouts with red rimmed eyes.

Hope slowly nods with a small smile, unsure of how to handle the situation. She goes to speak only for Lizzie to continue with her small rant. "And I didn't even think of how you felt! You were stuck with him your whole life!" She says pointing at Klaus in all seriousness as he looks at her with offense and a gaping mouth.

The room goes silent until you hear Kol and Damon's booming laughter, a few others joining along. Camilla included.

Hope laughs along and sees Josie watching them shyly out of the corner of her eyes. Raising an arm she silently invites Josie to join in on the group hug. Josie sprints into the hug and profusely attempts to apologize for their actions and Hope just assures them it was okay.

Everyone watches with wide smiles including Klaus. His daughter was finally where she belonged all along.

Camilla smacks Stefan in the side, "Hurry up!" She quietly scolds trying to not bring the attention onto them.

He fumbles with his phone and swats Camillas hands away with a small laugh, "I'm trying, I'm trying!"

Finally snapping the picture, the flash makes them all raise their heads with their large smiles and slightly red eyes still intact.

"Oh!!!! This is perfect!" Camilla exclaims while clapping her hands. Until she realized that there were only two things truly missing from this perfect moment. Looking around the room she narrows her eyes when she sees neither of her sons in the room. "Where is Alec and Jace?"

"Training I believe." Elijah surprisingly answers, him and Alec had been getting along well in the few moments they found each other alone during all of the drama. The teen reminded him of himself as a human child.