spider

Pov: Demi

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Dems"  I hear shouted y/n

" Ahhh Help me Demi" She screams for her life. I ran as fast as possible up. y/n  was in the bathroom.

"Please help me demetria''.  She screams again.

''Babe what is happening'' I go into the bathroom to see her standing on the wc. she was in tears.  She points to the shower where she was to find herself.  There was a big spider.

"Babe it's just spider" I said.

"No demetria it's no just fuck spider, it's big big spider. Please kill  her." She said or where earlier she screams. 

"Okey look I will pick it up to put it outside" I say

"not outside you kill her" she said. ( sorry not sorry but I hate the spiders).

''Y/n I don't kill her just because you scare" I say taking it with glass.

"Demetria this thing was on me to make babies, so you kill her or you sleep with her outside." She said.  I laugh. I approach her with the spider, she never lets go of the spider of the look.

"Demetria Devonne Lovato I swear if you approach me with this thing, you no sex for 1 month." she said.

"Oh come on, why my full name." I laugh. '' She is beautiful , look how hairy she is." I show him.

"Lovato I swear ,I swear you will touch me more for months". She said very seriously.

I'm still laughing but I'm leaving. I release the spider in the back of the garden. I go back up to near y/n because I know she is waiting.

Pov: Y/n

I couldn't continue my shower until Demi came back. I heard him go up the stairs.

"Voila." she said with his best French accent and I look his hands.

"mmm thank you babe now take off your clothes  and join me'' I say

"Already desirous, it seemed to me no sex for 1 month" She said

"Not funny business because madam took her time and i couldn't get into the shower without forgetting this awful thing.  I say with chills in the back.  I turn on the shower and Demi join me.

"Sorry babe I promise not to start again." she said and take me in his arms.

"It's okey please do not do it again, i hate very much  a spiders. I love you. I say

"I love you too." She said and she kiss me. I finish my shower with the help of Demi.

We spend the day watching tv. 

Late evening,she mounts me in wedding style in the bedroom and we sleep hug without ever moving at of the night.

xxxxxxx I hope that you are in good health