lauren gets jealous

Hi, it's my first fanfic, sorry for spelling mistake but english is not my first language. Thank you si you reading and i hope a enjoy. Sorry if it's short  xxxx

i'm in relation with lauren for 2 and half now. I love her  much, we us are meet in the club a night who the girls celebration a nominat for MTV award. We all immédiatement  heard, we have to exchange our number and then we went to a few dates.

I'am wake up in the arm lauren, she is very cute, i would get up everyday like this. Mmh stop looking me babe said lauren. Hi my green eyes i said, she put a head in my neck and said  sleep time in his  voice in the morning. One thing I like about her and something else.

Babe, camzi gonna be here any minute to another i said and we we get  together. After taking a shower we are down to eat. I have finish eat and Camila proposes to wacht a movie. I leave  room and left lauren eat alone.

Halfway through the movie Lauren walked into the room, having finished eating. Her eyes scanned the dark room until they found mine, her face contorted into a frown when she saw Camila and your position.I saw her frown and i can see jealous.She huffed and sat down next to Ally on the couch opposite from the one me and Camila now occupied. Every so often you catch her eye and she glare at me and Camila before returning her eyes to the screen, making i chuckle at how jealous she was.

About 20 minutes later your phone vibrated a few times with texts, expecting it to just be Ally or Dinah you clicked onto it and angled it so Camila wouldn't see.

FROM BEAUTIFUL GREEN EYES: You better get your ass over here and cuddle me !!!

FOR BEAUTIFUL GREEN EYES: why Camila is if cuddles

I looked up from your phone to see Lauren frowning while pouting at you, but i just smile 

FROM BEAUTIFUL GREEN EYES: babe please FROM BEAUTIFUL GREEN EYES:no kiss for you while one day FROM BEAUTIFUL GREEN EYES: Y/n please :/ :'(

i look lauren who is very angry and gets up to leave the room. after 5 min, she not returned. I'll see to it. she was in our bed and she was crying.

no babe, please don't cry, i'm sorry i run for take in my arms.

sorry, just i'm she say sniffing, i'm jealous from Camila,I'm just so lucky to have you y/n, i'm scared of losing you.

oh babygirl, you're so beautiful and amazing. I love you and nobody else, my heart literally beats for you.I'm not going anywhere. You're my world, my respiration. Every time, i close the eyes, i see you become my wife and children run in our home. I replied, pulling her into your side and kiss her forehead. She pulled your face between her hands and crashed her lips onto yours. She ran her fingers through your hair and deepened the kiss. 

i love you too she say between kiss. She rolled her eyes and pecked your lips. can just cuddle me now please. yes, babe you better that Camila.She lay her head on your chest and kissed your neck. thanks Lauren replied with a smile, we are stayed all day like this.