My little family

Demi/Lauren/Camila/you

Demi and Camila are married and you are their daughter.

It's Camila who gave you birth and call mama and  call Demi mommy.

-Mommy how do you know that you fell in love with mama ?

- When I saw mama I had butterflies in my stomach, when I asked him to go out for the first, I had my heart beating so much. When I knew that I fell for her, I told her because I could no longer do without her, I could not stay without her, nor without having her close to me.

Remember when you asked me why I always take mama in my arms and I answered you because I feel so safe and all my thoughts take off.

-Ooh babe, I love you so much I hear mama,she sits on the legs of mommy.

-I love you too sweet said mommy.

-Mommy, mama how to know if a girl attracts you but you like the boys I ask

-Babygirl before I started dating your mother, I went out with a boy and I fell from high when I had an attraction towards your mother. It can not always be easy but after several reflections and questions, sex has no importance nor religion. It not  easy. I love mama with all my heart and that it is a girl has no importance .  You do not decide who you fall in love with said mommy.

-Babygirl why all these questions mama ask.

-Mmmh nothing I said and  Mama gets up and mommy  take me on her legs and I put my head in the hollow of her blow.

-Babygirl It is normal to be curious but also if you ask all his questions, is that it works you in your head she said.

-I... I like boy but I like girl too, I see myself having sex with a girl not boy but I see myself out with a boy I breathe

-Do you love someone ask mama?

-Yes I believe, I'm with girl for 3 month, I had butterflies in my stomach and I feel so safe in her arms but There is this boy who makes me advances, he is beautiful and everything but I see myself not having sex with him but with Lauren I feel I could jump from a bridge to her (way of talking).

-Lauren who said mommy

-Lauren Jauregui I said

-This girl with a bad character, the girl of the best friend of mama said mommy

-Yes but she is a teddy bear, yes she may have bad character but not with me. Mom she not problem I said

-Sorry y/n mommy is protector she said

-Babygirl Follows your heart and if it is Lauren then, it is , nobody in the family will judge you but do not go with a boy for who you use.  If you want your relationship to work then do not look at the sex of the person but what attracts you, what you like in her. What attracts you to lauren? or like in her? mama ask

-1 She is beautiful 2 his green eyes attracts me 3 she is fun,she smile when with me 4 she protect me for everything 5 she sends me a message every morning and evening to tell me how beautiful I am and that she is lucky to have me 6 She does not push me I answer and mommy look at me with soft eyes and mama with tears in the eyes.

-I can say that you love her babe so send out this guy and live your life with lauren said mommy.

-Thanks mommy and I love you.

-love you too princess

-Euh and me mama sulk

-I love you so much mama