You're mine, don't forget it.

The next week was a little bit strange. Everyone was so carefree, and happy... I couldn't even process how much lighter the mood had gotten ever since we were freed from that awful prison. It was great, but just a little bit odd feeling.

Though one morning, Kokichi had seemed to get a bit too carefree.

Everyone had left the dining hall - aside from Kirumi, who was cleaning the kitchen, Kiibo, who was reading a magazine on robotics or something, and of course, Kokichi and I.

Suddenly, Kokichi skipped over to Kiibo, who I assumed was going to continue teasing him. I went to stop him, but...
"Heeeey, Kiiboy. I wanna ask you again, since you didn't really answer me last time..." He got up from his seat, and sat on the table in front of a confused Kiibo. Ouma gently placed his hands on the flushed robot's face and ushered the words, staring deep into his eyes,

"I really wanna know if you have a dick, Kiibo..."

I could feel my body instantly tense up at his words... What was he saying?! H-He's mine... Why now would he be acting this flirty with the others..?!

"K-Kokichi!! I have told you before, I cannot—" I heard my own voice stop Kiibo in his tracks.

"Ouma. Let's go somewhere else, huh?" I tried to play it off cool, but I could definitely tell that the devious liar could read the jealously on my face clear as day.

"Ooooookay! I was just lying by the way, Kiiboy. You're too useless to have a human-ey  feature, 'cause you're just a stupid robot!" Kokichi leapt off of the table, leaving a highly offended Kiibo, and strode back over to me, who was now impatiently waiting by the door.

I took his hand in silence as we trotted down the hall together. Kokichi began humming a chipper tune as he swung his free arm beside his swaying body.

"Kokichi... I'm not that comfortable with you speaking like that around the others..." I squeezed his smaller hand gently.
"Aaaaaaww, my Shumai is just soooooo over-protective!" Ouma's grip somewhat loosened. "But you know..."

"What if I don't like my Shumai being so protective over me..?" He stood in front of me, and I quickly came to a halt.

"W-What..? I just thought you'd be more... loyal,  I guess..?" Mistake number one.

"Ooohhh, I see how it is." Kokichi crossed his arms and huffed at me angrily. "What if I just wanna spend some time with other people? You can't stop me from just having fun." I couldn't tell if this was a lie or not. Were we... actually having a fight??

"K-Kokichi --" Even bothering to try to stop him was my second mistake.
"Well, ya can't stop me. I'm going. Bye."

Everything from his expression, to his tone, to his body language - it all threw me off.
"Kokichi... are you mad at me..?"
He only continued to walk away.

Night time rolled around.
I couldn't find him for the rest of the day. I tried, but to no avail. I tossed and turned. I wanted some sleep. But I couldn't stop thinking about him... If he really was mad at me.

I had to go check on him. "Hopefully he'll be in his room..." I murmered, putting on a pair of slippers and wandering outside my dorm.

*Knock, Knock...*

...

*Creaaaak...*

I opened the door myself.

"Kokichi..." 
No response.
"Hey, K-Kokichi, where are..."

...you.

As I switched the light on, a bottomless, sweaty and red-faced Ouma laid on his bed, with a torn condom wrapper laying in his hand. There was a used condom hanging lazily on the edge of the bin beside his bed, and I saw Amami's pants on the floor beside him.

...

"Kokichi... did you... cheat on me..?" Feeling the words escape my mouth felt like a baseball bat was being swung against my head repeatedly. With every syllable, a wave of pure, disgruntled dread washed over me. I felt... betrayed.

"Sh-Shuichi!! This... Th-this isn't............ this really isn't. Pft--!" His fearful expression suddenly turned into a carefree one as he cackled with laughter.

"Wh-what's so funny?!" I cried out in anguish. "Y-You--"
"I-It's a lie, silly! Aha... ahahah, just a j-joke..." He wiped a tear from his eye.

"Now my Shumai's mad at meee~~" Kokichi teased playfully.

"N-No, it can't be... Then explain all of this!!" I nearly shouted, but kept my voice down to not alert the others.

"O-Okay! Fine... I jogged on the spot to make myself all sweaty and worked up... and that's condensed milk in the c-condom... And I took a pair of Amami's pants from his dorm! Ahahahah!!"

My face burned up in fury.

"Kokichi... That's not funny!!" I did shout this time.

Suddenly, Kokichi's expression turned cold. He sat back down on the bed defeatedly.
"Sorry. I just wanted to make you jealous."

"Why on Earth would you want to make me jealous?!"

"So that you would really care about me."

My anger melted away at the sound of his voice. What's he talking about..?
"Kokichi... I really do care about you..! Why would you ever think otherwise..?" I approached the suddenly solemn boy and sat down next to him - still angry on the inside - but willing to hear what he had to say.

"The reason I'm so good at lying and pranking others is because no one really showed me emotion when I was younger. They either beat me or neglected me. So in middle school I started pranking people. Trying desperately to get a reaction out of them that wasn't just anger or... nothing.

A few people I pranked just did the same. Beat some sense into me or stormed off. But a few others really admired my "cleverly made traps". They were like family to me. Treating me nicely and helping me spread a laugh around the school. That's my organisation. DICE."

There was silence for a while. Kokichi stared at the ground blankly and twiddled his thumbs.

"Kokichi..."
I pulled him into a tight embrace.
"Neeheehee, did my Shumai really fall for such an obvious lie?" He didn't hug back.
"I don't care about whether it's a lie or not, Kokichi. I'm glad that your lies are seeming more and more truthful with each time you talk to me. I hope that one day... You can tell me anything. And I just hope that you feel like... I'm always here for you." He finally hugged back, tighter than usual.

"Now." I let go of him.

"Never. EVER. Do that again."

"Ahahah! Shumai's sooooo mad~!"
"Like hell I am!!"