Criminal love

The next morning, I went to grab Kokichi for breakfast. The others had been eating together for the months that they had been spending in the same apartment block, and I decided to join them. I had to reunite with them at some point... I couldn't hide from my future anymore. I had to move on.

*Knock, knock...*

No reply.

My ears finally picked up the faint sound of water running. O-Oh... he must be having a shower. Silly me.

I called out to him that I was heading off to breakfast, and for him to hurry and finish his shower. I spun around to head down the stairs to the dining hall, but...

*Creak...*

His amethyst eyes peeked through the door. Water dripped down his face. Silently, he signaled for me to come in.

"K-Kokichi... no. Get dressed, and eat with the others and I."

He only looked at me. Something about his stare drew me in.
"Come on, Saihara chan~... Please come in~..."  His seductive whisper sent a chill down my spine.

I huffed shamefully as my own footsteps dragged me towards his room.

*Click.*

He locked the door behind the two of us. Water trailed from the still running shower to where he was standing. He was completely nude. I knew exactly what he wanted. I blushed heavily at the sight of him.

"Kokichi, I-I really can't... Maybe later..?"

"Just a quickie? Pretty please..?"

I looked at him.
Back at the door.
At him again.

"*Sigh...* Really quick, okay?"  I began to unbutton my shirt.

"Yayyyyy! Saihara chan, all to myself... in the shower... Even though you're a cold blooded criminal, I'll forgive you as long as you please me... I'm joking about that, of course."

"D-Don't say things like that..."  When I was fully undressed, he began leading me to the steamy chamber.

The feeling of the warm water eased my skin. The warmth seeped into my body. Rivers of crystalline water rushed down my body until I was completely wet. My hair glistened underneath Kokichi's bathroom light.

I pressed him up against the shower wall, beginning to kiss him hard. Small moans escaped his mouth as I gently stroked his member. I'd never done that to another boy before... but he seemed to like it a lot, so I assumed I was pleasing him.

But after a little while, he grew tired of the sensation... "Come oooon, Saihara chan... go faster..!" He impatiently groaned at my "sluggish" pace - even though I was trying pretty hard...

"K-Kokichi... this is as fast as I can go..." I continued to stroke his cock, but to no avail.

"Lose the stutter! I want you to be confident and dominating..."

Oh. That's why he wasn't that turned on by what I was doing. He doesn't really find it interesting when I please him.

Dominant... Okay, just do what I've done before.

"I see. Please me, then." I guided him to his knees, where he begun to tease at my member.

"Mmm..." He gently kissed it, and licked it... But that's not what I wanted.

"Hey... don't just play with it. Take it like you mean it." I still blushed at my own words when I said things like that. I was usually so reserved and shy... but Kokichi changes me.

Placing my hands on the back of his head, I lightly moved his head towards my member. I couldn't find it in me to shove his head down...
"Shuichi, you know that you can be much rougher with me, right?" Ouma raised an eyebrow at me.

"Really...?" My blushing face only grew redder at his sudden claim.

"No, I was lying." He stated sarcastically, grinning at me gleefully.
"Well then, I'll go all out." I shoved my cock in his mouth, thrusting back and forth at an even pace. He moaned, nearly whimpering as I gripped his hair with both hands. I felt myself getting close... but I didn't want to cum just yet.

I gave him a small moment to breathe. I helped him onto his feet and pushed him against the glass of the shower.

"A-Ah, Daddy... you're awfully... eager today, aren't you..?" He looked back at me with that naughty grin of his.

"Hey, I didn't say you could speak." I brought one of my hands over to the front of his mouth, and inserted a few fingers.
"M-Mnah..." His noises echoed throughout the shower. His tongue felt so warm... Well, time for the main event.

I prepared both of us for penetration. My downstairs throbbed at the thought of being inside of him. I did say it'd be a quickie... so I can't be wasting time like this.

Pushing myself inside of his tight hole, I thrusted as fast as I could.
"A-hn... Ah, ah..!" Kokichi couldn't control himself as he moaned out loud. His noises reverberated throughout the room, and I couldn't let anyone else hear them... and find out what was happening.

I removed my fingers from inside of his mouth, swiftly covering his jaw with a firm grasp. Only muffled noises escaped him.
I continued to thrust, feeling myself get closer and closer with every movement of my hips. "Mmmph... Mmmnnn!" His muffled moans drove me over the edge.

I practically slammed inside of him, twitching as I released all of my cum in him. It took us a while to come back to our senses, but we decided to actually wash ourselves in the shower, then head to breakfast. We were gonna be pretty late...

Even in our rush to get dressed, Kokichi talked to me about something.

"I've seen the way you've been looking lately. You look pretty disheveled."

"What..? I don't look that bad..." I felt self conscious right as he mentioned my looks.

"You kinda do, though! The bags under your eyes, your messy hair... I obviously know why." His tone turned somewhat solemn as he turned to face me.
"You're not getting enough sleep, are you?" His hand gently caressed my face as he moved close to me. "I don't blame you for what you did. You saved us all. I couldn't thank you enough for what you did. Sometimes, the heroes in a story have to do bad deeds for the greater good."

I felt a tear stream down my cheek.
I pulled him into a tight hug, nearly squeezing the life out of him, yet gently embracing him at the same time.
"I love you... I love you so much, Kokichi... I can't... describe it..."

"... You silly Shumai...
I love you, too."

"Sooooo, long story short..." Kokichi and I stood in the dining hall, holding hands.
"w-we're, dating..." I finished his sentence, pulling my sweater over my furiously blushing face.

"Awwww! I kind of knew it, to be honest..." Kaede beamed at the sight of us two.

"So THAT'S why you were late!! You two were busy drillin' each other's assholes in the shower!!!" Iruma barked confidently and incessantly, her hands on her hips. "I'm right, aren't I?! The gorgeous girl genius is indefinitely right!!"

Sometimes, even loudmouth people like her are right, as she said...

"Shut your stupid mouth, you annoying, ugly sow." Kokichi pointed a finger at her with a pissed expression.

"Heeeeeeee!!" Iruma cowered at his remark, nearly turning into jelly, as Kiibo quickly caught her from nearly falling off of her chair.