Part 24:- He deserved to be punished long back!!!

Manik was spitting fire through just his strong glares and pandit just wished to vanish somewhere!!!

Nandini:-" I told you pandit your end is near!!!" She said confidently when actually she was in lots of pain!!!

Manik:-" You should have known pandit whom you are messing up with???". Manik said catching his collar and giving him a punch on his face!!!

Pandit:-" With a guy, who twice begged in front of atul saxena and this time history will repeat!!!"

Manik was now was to angry, he was beating this shit out of pandit continuosly giving him face punches, as if he was boxing with Pandit's face!!!

Manik:-" You yet don't know anything, once he help that position, but now tables have turned, the ball is in my court!!! My position is much higher than his, he cannot do anything this time!!!"

    Manik yes was beating him badly!!! Pandit was trying some defense techniques but he failed miserably!!!!

Manik:-" Dont even try pandit, this time you guyz messed up with my nandini!!!  You shouldn't have done that!!! How dare you touch her!!! How dare you!!!! You should have been punished ages ago!!!"

    Pandit was almost dead by now, bt manik was in no mood to stop, that is when the rest of the gang arrived with police inspector aditya Hooda!!!!

     The girls went and unties nandini, whereas boys were trying to control manik, who was just nearing to burry Pandit's grave!!!

Adi:-" Relax manik!!! He will be punished for his sins!!! I will make sure!!!"

Pandit was badly injured but that smirk dint leave his face!!!!

Pandit:-" How officer, how??? You have no proof against me!!! And nandini's statement would be twisted by lawyers easily in court!!! You can arrest me, but you cannot keep me there!!!"

Manik:-" That is why just let me kill him here!!!"  He said struggling in abhi, Cabir and Dhruv's hold!!!

    Seeing manik's anger not even cooling a bit, nandini goes and hugs him tight!! It dint take a second for manik to realise what happened, he immediately took her in his embrace!!!! Nandini who was all acting strong till now finally broke in his arm!!!

Nandini:-" I fought manik!!! I fought!!! I fought hard, I don't let him touch me manik, I swear!!!!"

Manik:-" I know nandu!!! You are my strong and brave girl!!! You fought for yourself, for us!!  I know!!!". He then gave a long kiss on her forehead, taking away all worries and assuring himself as well that she is safe!!!

Manik:-" I am proud of you princess!!!"  She just hugged him more tightly!!!

    Everyone present their had satisfactory tears in their eyes!!! After sometime, abhi took nandu in his arms and she cried in his arms as well!!!