Part 10:- Mehndi

A day before the engagement, Saturday morning at manglore!!!

        Everyone reached Mangalore!!!
N:-" Amms" she shouted and went and hugged her amms tightly "I missed you amms!!!"

Amma-" Meri khaana aa gayi!!! Kaisi hai???"
Nandini just kept hugging her. Then everyone one by one came and took amms blessings!!!

Amms blessing abhi and mukti:-" bhagwan Tum dono k Jodi salamat rakhe, I cannot tell you how happy I am, finally because of you two, this relationship between two closet family in turning into being relatives!!!!" She kisses both on their forehead!!!

M:-" you all must be tired take some rest,we have mehndi function in the evening!!!!"

        All the relatives and friends were sent to hotel were the engagement was to be taken place, their living arrangement was done there only, it was just the Murthy's, Malhotra's, Fab 5 and navya here in Murthy Villa!!! Cabir and manik were to share a room, same went with navni, dhrulya!!! Abhi and mukti were given two separate rooms as they were the groom and bride!!!!

         After resting for sometime, everyone came down for their lunch, but nandini was missing!!! Manik was getting restless and seeing this Cabir decided to finally help him!!!

C:-" navya, choti kaha hai???" Manik immediately turned his ears over here!!!!

Nav:-" are vo nandu amms se bhaut der Tak baate Kar rahi thi, so she slept late and hence now she is yet sleeping!!!"

M:-" are but she will miss her lunch!!!"

Nav:-" don't worry manik, she has done a very heavy breakfast before going to sleep!!! And as it is waking her up from an incomplete sleep is a dangerous job, Cabir loves my life manik!!!"

C-" she is same like you it seems, don't worry manik after waking up, I will make sure YOUR nandini gets food!!!"

M:-" ya plz do the arrangement for her!!" It's then when he realizes YOUR word " Cabirrrrr..... someday I will kill you myself!!!" Cabir just laughs and Saving his life leaves from there!!!

At evening, hotel ( mehndi function)

     It was the mehndi function!!!

Nav:-" so abhi, choose mehndi design for your soon to be!!!"

Cabir slowly into abhi's ears-" choose a simple one, so that it is done fast and you get time for your romance!!!" And winks at him!!!!

Nan:-" Bhai, for your kind information let me tell you amma has said, once mukti is done with mehdi you cannot see her till tommorow!!!"

Dhruv:-" choose the hardest one buddy then!!!"

M:-" shut up guyz let them decide!!!"

         Abhi and mukti together finalize one design!!! That is when soha enters!!!

(Note:- ok guyz, so let me tell you soha does not know that nandini is nandini Murthy)

S-" omg mukti, you are getting married, I can't believe you have grown up so much, waise nice choice ha!!!"

Mukti:-" thank you soha, but seems you haven't grwon up, yet wearing kids clothes"

       Everyone starts laughing, soha was hating it bt remained silent for manik as she knew messing with mukti is something manik whould hate, that is when she notices nandini, now she needed to change the target so that people stop laughing at her!!!!

S-" hey nandini, what are you doing here, you are just associated with manik and that too just for one project, don't act oversmart and try to get close to him and become friendly and all, these middle class people, I tell you manik, stay away from her!!!"