Part 18:- Others knowing the truth!!!!

Ok guyz, I know m pretty late!!! But after exams I am keeping busy in office and cousins marriage preparations!!! For my another story "Harshad's murder mystery, I had already written some 8 to 9 parts, so I could to an extent update that, for this I was yet to write the next part, so took a bit long!!! But then here I go!!! Hope you find it interesting!!!

            After crying in each other's arms for pretty long, nandini slept in manik's arms!!!!

           After the truth was out the most shocked was manik,he could not believe what all he heard was truth!!! He picked up nandini, went to the car and drove her home!!!!!

           Everyone was waiting for them in the living room itself, even abhi, as Soon as manik reached home, he directly went to her room, placed her in bed, made her comfortably sleep and left for terrace!!!!!

            Everyone had seen them and by now understood they both have badly cried!!!!

C:- "I have never seen manik breaking to this extent, this is me re worst than he broke during mukti!!!'

Abhi:-' I am scared!!!"

D:-" You should be, buddy's state shows he regrets and is guilty of something!!!!"

Navya:-" Means???"

C:-" During mukti, last minute hi sahi, manik was able to save her, this condition is more worst than mukti's time, means something more bad has happened and he regrets not being there for her or something!!!!"

Alya:-" Guyz we need to talk to him!!!"

Mukti:-" But who Alya???"

Abhi:-" I will go, it's about my sister and I have the right to know????"

        Everyone agreed and left for terrace, abhi sat besides manik and others were standing behind!!!!

Abhi:-" Manik, what did nandu tell you!???"

M:- "Leave it abhi, you are not strong enough to listen the truth, now am I strong enough to tell you, because the truth breaks me every second!!!!!"

Abhi:-" She is my sister manik, I have the right to know!!!!"

         Now this angered manik!!! He shouted!!!

M:-" Sister, really abhi????? You have the right to know??? Do you really have the right abhi??? You call yourself brother na??? Then it should be you telling me the truth, not this vice versa!!!! You want to know the truth ba abhi??? Then why dint you ask her when she left for London???? First place why did you even let her go????"

Abhivwas shocked at manik's words, but composing himself he spoke " she dint listen to us, she just left manik, we tried to stop her, but she dint!!!!"

          Manik's pitch had lowered by now, now her voice was filled with regret!!!!

M:-" That was the first him abhi, the girl who loves her family the most, why would she leave you'll???? You gave up abhi, you should have fought to know the truth!!!!You left her to fight all alone, I don't want to blame you abhi, nor do I say that you failed as brother, that you can never, but you made a mistake to just give up on her!!!!"

Abhi:-" I beg of you manik, I want to know the truth!!!"

Cabir comes from behind:-" Plz manik, it hurts to see both our strongest person's this weak!!!"

Meanwhile navya throws a bomb:-" Guyz I just received neyo Aunty's message saying that amms just pulled up this sickness stunt to call all of us there, so that she can do nandu and Pandit's roka!!!!"