"Father I-"

The man cuts him off again, leaving the boy utterly frustrated. "NO! Don't you 'father' me," he hears the man sigh. "Your mother and I have decided that after all the shit you've done, that we don't want an incompetent slut as our son. We don't want you tarnishing our family name any longer. You never learn. You're always going to be a disgusting faggot that can't do anything right. We don't want a child like that. We're done with you. Stay the fuck out of our lives!"

Taehyung feels breathless as the lump in his throat tightens. "F-Father, pl-"

"I warned you about this. I told you not to mess with me. But I guess you just never listen-"

"-I didn't-"

"Now you're going to face the consequences of your actions."

And with that, the man hangs up. Taehyung desperately tries to call him back but when he does the number goes into a dial-tone. Of course he blocked him. Taehyung runs his hands through his hair in frustration. He feels angry. He feels frustrated. He feels scared. Terrified.

He doesn't know what that man will do but he knows it's going to be bad. He flops down on his bed and waits. All he can do is wait because he knows that soon, whatever that is bound to happen will occur. He will face his father's wrath in some form or another and all he can do is wait here helplessly.

But he doesn't have to wait that long because soon, his father's wrath comes knocking on the door. How convenient.

Taehyung rubs his tired eyes and walks over to the door, opening it with a gloomy expression. There stand two men in lavish suits, faces lulled with boredom as they look at him with their cold eyes.

"Mr Kim Taehyung?" One of the men asks while looking down at the shorter boy. Taehyung nods confusedly. The man hums and then pushes past the boy into the room.

Taehyung scrunches his eyebrows. "What are you doing?" He asks as he watches the two men inspect the dorm.

"Which side of this is yours?" The other man asks, not answering his question. Taehyung frowns and points to his side of the room. The men nod before going over and picking up some of his stuff.

"What the hell?!" Taehyung exclaims as the men carry out his lamp and bedside table. "What are you doing!?"

One of the men turn around and sigh. "Look, kid, we're just following your father's orders. He instructed us to remove all the items you own that have been purchased under his name."

Taehyung widens his eyes. "What?!" His father had purchased practically everything he owned because he never allowed Taehyung to get a part-time job, saying that it would distract him from his studies. Taehyung watches in horror as the men continue to carry everything out from his room. His clothes, books, laptop, furniture. Everything.

One of the men walks up towards him and gestures for Taehyung to hand over his phone.
N-no!" the boy exclaims. "My grandma bought me this before s-she passed. You can't take it."

Taehyung's grandma was the only person in his life that truly showed him love. She was a kind-hearted woman who raised Taehyung to be just like her. She had got him his phone as a birthday gift just weeks before her passing. Taehyung had always kept the phone close to him, treasuring it, despite having money to buy a new one that would be much better quality.

The man sighs before nodding. He looks around at the now empty half of the room and looks back at Taehyung. "Your dad has cancelled the payments for this dorm and blocked off all your fundings so you're going to have to move out by tonight. The school payments have already been made and can't be cancelled so you can attend until you graduate."