"Then where are you?" I asked.
"Inside you! I told you we are one but you ditched me away! You're a traitor! You choosed the good side don't you know how it hurts?"

"I...offended you?"
"What do you think?" Someone asked and I saw myself beside me wearing all black and surrounded by dark smokes.

"What they did will never help you defeat me...sure you need to defeat me...but I can't let you die with this snow...I need you,"She rolled her eyes and she hold me and it's weird I feel like I'm the only one holding myself.

" Walk fast Jisoo,"She commanded.
"Why?"
"Walking fast lessens injury... Walk till that little hill,"
She commanded and concernedly look at me.

"Thankyou,"I smiled
" Duh don't think me and I'm not concern okay? I'm evil shut it,"
Aww my dark side is so cute?
Are we really one?
It's so confusing.
"Stop what's running in your mind that's stupid!" She warned but at the same time I fall on my knees with the cold and I saw her also getting weaker...but not as weak as me...I can't stand seeing her in pain it's like I can't live without her It's like she's so important...It's like she's my oxygen.

"If you defeat me here...you will regret the effects on yourself," She said and started lifting me and we faded with dark smokes.
Then we appeared exactly in front of the small icy hill.

And what I saw hurts the most
It is Joy and V kissing with so much passion.

"I love you Joy,"V said.
"More than Jisoo?" Joy asked.
"Yes...I don't love her," V said and that squeezed my heart.

"Fuck!" I yelled and my dark side shook its head.
"Kill them they deserve it...believe me this time," She said and faded and I felt the darkness inside my body then all smokes from my hand turns black...I motioned it to V and Joy and they lost balances.

They both fall on the ground like how my tears  fall from my eyes.
So sad... So terrible.

Then the ground started to crack and shake.... It's scary....The ice are cracking...

Then the ground I'm standing is starting to collapse.
I run and I feel the darkness controlling me to float....
And I run again across the wind..
In a very fast speed.
I wanna escape... But I'm finding someone...

" Taehyung-ah!"I shouted when I saw him struggling to breathe over the water....

I helped him and kiss his lips.
"Why?" He asked.
"Even if you kiss her I love you
Even if you don't love me, I love you Even if I could choose not to save you I did it because I can't live without you, I don't care anymore...." I said in between tears.

Suddenly the surroundings became all water and I'm swimming.

A note swam towards me.

"Congratulations! You pass world four!

World made by Soyeon and Sana

The surroundings changed and what I saw was a fire in the bottom and I'm at the edge of a cliff.

A note is on my hand.

Jump and you will pass all the level.

World made by Soojin

I'm supposedly jumping but someone hold me...
It's my dark side.

"Don't it's dangerous," She said
"No...you don't understand I will pass the level," I glared.
"No way Jisoo...look the only way to pass is to submit yourself to me,"She said.
"Sorry...."

I jumped...

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

My eyes opened...
I'm in my bed...so it's all a dream?
What happened?
Did I defeated my dark side just like that.

I looked at someone beside me.
Sleeping on his arms which are over my bed.

"T-taehyung?" I called.
He looked up at me.
"Soo-yah," He smiled then he slowly crawled on top of me.

"Are you okay?" He asked.
"Yeah...what happened to me?" I asked.
"I don't know either...just ask Sana about it..."
I shut my eyes he started kissing my neck.
"Hmmm," I said.
"I love you," He whispered and this time he kiss my lips.
It was short and devastating.

I sighed...
"Don't you dare leave me like that in my bed next time," He said before kissing my lips again...the kiss went rough and passionate we knocked each others tounge and he sucked my tounge...making me kiss him more...and more...but he pulled away.

"I'm sorry...I just left you because of the training---"
"And leave me horny for three days?" He asked.
I was frozed three days?
I slept that long?
And he...is what?
"Jisoo...I wanna do it with you always," He said as he started tearing my shirt off.

"T-taehyung...s-stop..."
"Sshh the witches are on the sea talking random stuffs they don't know I'm here they hate me because I'm in the dark side," He said as he take off my bra.
Then he touch my softness beneath it.
"Ahhh....Taehyung... Please...." I moaned.
"Please stop..." I tried to correct but he took a nipple on his mouth...I squirmed when he suck it at the same time he took off my remaining covers.

"Ahhhhh! Stop..."
He obeyed and he looks annoyed as he stared straight at my eyes.
"Why? I love you! You love me too! Nothing is wrong we're making love--"
"Is that how you define love?" I asked.
"You also like it, why are you so hesitant? Please...just let me inside you...damn I will be crazy, before I can still control myself when we did it first when I go busy but when we did it in Tongyong I want it repeatedly...
I want you...there's only a few time for us and I want to do this till the darkness consume me," He explained with tears on his eyes.

"I don't want this...I don't wanna forget you when I'm with the dark but I have no choice I can't control it why does it have to be me if I love you so much?" He asked.

I sighed I can't also help but cry...
Taehyung get off from the bed and took a deep sigh.

"Taehyung...I wanna forget you...
I don't wanna hurt more...I don't wanna hurt us incase that time came but what you said change my mind...I wanna be with you till you can't remember me anymore," I  said and upon saying that he shook his head.

There's suddenly a knock on the door...

"Open this! Jisoo are your awake?Who locked this?!"

PB: Sorry if too short anyways I changed the cover Lovelots😘