twenty seven

tw// blood, bondage, kidnapping

it's like it was just a moment ago when taehyung was walking down the street with crowds on every end, signs from shops and restaurants blinding his view and jimin by his side talking about who knows what.

nonetheless, he had a smile on his face.

but now, he sits in a dark room, arms tied behind his back, ankles linked together with rope and no smile to be seen.

his throat was sore from screaming, hands cut up from punching, legs bruised from kicking.

his head hung low, eyes staring at his bloody knees, skin showing through the pants he had been wearing for who knows how long.

his hair got caught in between his eyelashes that were slightly damp from the tears that were cascading down the brunette's cheeks. 

he doesn't know what time it is or what day it is. doesn't know if it's bright or pitch black outside.

all he knows is that he's locked in this cold, dark room. maybe if he closed his eyes long enough he could see the stars that might be lingering in the sky at this very moment.

he hopes they are shining as bright as they were when he last saw them. he hopes that jimin's okay and he wasn't hurt too.

he hopes jungkook is being safe with his traveling. he hopes namjoon and seokjin are laughing together watching a romcom.

and lastly, he hopes min yoongi and jung hoseok are laying in their bed cuddling or maybe taking a nap. he hopes that they are happy with each other and are both healthy.

after all, they are still his friends, he hopes.

a dry cough was let out of taehyung's mouth, making the boy lunge forwards bit. the remaining tears that were glued to his skin flinging off in a swift motion along with the hair that was stuck to his forehead.

he licks his lips and sighed. he doesn't know how much longer he'll be in this situation or if he'll ever make it out.

he really hopes everything will be okay.

"everything will be okay, right?" asked hoseok, worry dripping from his words as he looked at his boyfriend.

"i-" yoongi started but cut himself off, not wanting to tell the latter that everything will be okay just like he hopes they would. he doesn't want to give hope that might not be reliable to hold on to, to the other.

"i don't know, hobi." he responds instead, eyes looking away from hoseok so he doesn't feel even more guilt than he's feeling already.

"but," hoseok takes in a breath, closing his eyes momentarily before opening them back up again. "everything has to be okay."

yoongi looked back up and furrowed his eyebrows in sorrow, eyes showing how he's truly feeling.

"not everything can be okay all the time." yoongi starts, walking towards the slightly taller boy.

"but we hope, we can do everything we can to hold onto that hope but sometimes hope isn't what we need." yoongi looked into hoseok's eyes, lightly holding his hands in order to give him some sort of comfort.

"then what do we need?" hoseok's voice came out almost as a whisper as he desperately looked back into the older's eyes for some sort of answer.

yoongi looked to the side for a second, pursing his lips together.

he looks back to hoseok with certainty in his eyes. "namjoon."

"what do you need me for?" namjoon scratched the back of his slightly tilted head as he stood in the doorway of his home, holding onto the door knob.

"you're smart and we're done with just sitting around waiting for some miracle to happen so," yoongi invites himself in with a wandering hoseok behind him.

"let's figure something out, do some detective shit because this is taking too damn long." he finishes his opening speech to namjoon as he twirls around to look at the younger with a straight face.

"like, now." his eyes widen with a slight shake of his head, indicating that he wants whatever this is to start now.

"okay.." namjoon stretches out the word, closing the door and slowly taking a step forward.

"how do you think we'll do this whole 'detective' shit?" namjoon asks with a questioning look on his as if yoongi's idea was crazy.

"i'll think of something."

[a/n] soooo... ahaha taehyung is back in the story 😁 anyways, where do you think taehyung is and who took him? i'd like to see your guys' theories!! [a/n]