ten

[a/n] i'm literally writing this in the theater waiting for spider-man far from home to start. i'll tell y'all how it went at the end of this chapter LMFAO. [a/n]

"i really thought they'd have it, chim." taehyung whispered as he tried to calm down.

currently taehyung was in jimin's arms on jungkook's couch. they had a thin blanket over their bodies.

jimin was rubbing taehyung's back trying to get him to breathe evenly.

"here." jungkook walked in and handed the two a hot cup of tea.

"thank you so much, jungkook." jimin thanked him and taehyung snuggled closer towards his body.

"it's nothing. stay as long as you want." jungkook brushed it off and went to leave.

"wait," jimin started. "can we talk tomorrow morning?" he warily asked.

jungkook stopped and slightly turned around. "yeah." was all he said and walked off.

"what is going on between you two?" taehyung asked as he rested his chin on jimin's chest.

jimin sighed and decided to just tell taehyung everything that happened because, i mean, they are soulmates at heart. so he deserves to know.

taehyung gasped. "you two kissed!?" he whisper-screamed.

jimin shushed him and nodded. "but he said that i was his.. something. he never told me what he meant." jimin rolled his eyes and set his cup down.

"well, hopefully he tells you what he meant tomorrow." taehyung spoke quietly as he rested his head on jimin's chest again.

"i'm sleepy." he tiredly said and jimin reached behind him to shut off the lamp that was lighting up the space they were in.

"then let's sleep."

*the timeline*

*jin is freaking out*

jungkook plugged in his phone and flopped onto his bed, face hitting his pillow

he let out a long groan and turned his body around so he was laying on his back.

the events from tonight with jimin kept running through his head. he had no idea why, or how, he even brought himself to kiss jimin.

he really didn't want to have "a talk" with jimin the next morning because he doesn't even know why he did it.

okay, maybe he does but he just can't bring himself to tell jimin like that.

being someone's soulmate was a big deal. he didn't know why since almost everyone has a soulmate. it should be normal by now.

one of the main reasons he doesn't want to tell jimin that they are soulmates is because of who they are.

jungkook is a famous singer and jimin is a famous youtuber.

jungkook's label probably won't let him tell his fans that he found his soulmate. they want him to appear "available" or whatever. like one of his fans could be his soulmate.

yeah, that could have happened. but it didn't.

jimin is his soulmate.

he knew it from the start. or at least thought so.

ever since their last gathering with the whole group, he saw the initials "jjk" on jimin's dainty wrist.

his eyes were glued to it and when the others were talking to him, they had to pull him out of a trance each time.

he just couldn't focus the whole time. he always would glance at it.

part of him didn't want it to be true. part of him was bouncing off the walls because of how happy he was to have a soulmate.

and when he woke up on september 1st, his eyes met the neatly written "pjm" on his own wrist, he was overfilled with joy and sadness.

joy because of his little crush on the older. yes he had a crush on him. a little crush.

that's what he would tell himself, convince himself. he would watch every video the smaller would put out. hell, he even had his notifications on.

he picked up little gestures he would do, picked up his sayings, his posture, the way he walks, the way he talks.

notices the way his eyes form into cute little crescents whenever he would smile.

god, his smile. his smile was jungkook's favorite part of jimin.

if jungkook was having a mental breakdown all he would need to do is think of jimin's smile and he would instantly calm down.

he would wish that that smile would belong to him. wish that only he would see that smile million times a day. see that smile so up close. be the reason jimin would smile so wide.

he would wish.

sadness because he has to keep it to himself.

jimin is his soulmate and he can't even tell him. if he would tell him, jimin would want to tell the world that he found his soulmate.

he can't have that or else his contract would be terminated. yeah sure he loved his career but sometimes he wished he was a nobody.

no eyes watching him constantly, analyzing every move he makes.

but what if jimin finds out and doesn't want jungkook?

what if jimin wants a different soulmate. what if jimin never saw jungkook in that way, and never will.

the only thing jungkook knows is that if that happens, it will completely destroy him.

he wishes that everything would just be.. normal. he wishes that jimin will love him back. accept him.

jungkook wishes for a lot of things.

but who knows if his wishes will come true.

[a/n] far from home was fucking amazing. go watch that pls it's worth it holy fuckisbfkdbgjdjd.
btw thank you soooo much for 600+ reads!! rly makes me wanna commit to this ff lol
&& happy 4th !! i haven't seen any fireworks today bc i forgot it was the 4th and forgot to make plans. currently it is 11pm and fireworks are going crazy lol. hopefully next year i'll remember. [a/n]