three

*two days later*

"ugh, i don't know what to film!" jimin sighed as he flopped down onto tae's bed.

taehyung locked his phone and flopped down on his bed too. his head was right next to jimin's but they were on opposite sides of the bed.

"what about one of those transformation videos?" he suggested as he turned his head slightly towards jimin's.

jimin seemed to be thinking for a second before he shot up.

"perfect! i can dye my hair! i've been wanting to dye it for awhile but never had time too." jimin happily jumped up and down with the biggest smile on his face.

he ran out of the room and taehyung just stared at him running out while laughing.

jimin laughed as he responded with a simple "ok"

jimin laughed as he responded with a simple "ok". he threw his phone onto his bed lazily and stood in front of his opened closet.

he just stared at his clothes for a few seconds before his mind automatically put a cute outfit idea in his head.

he put on a black zip up with a red graphic on the front and black jeans. he thought that since he's going to dye his hair a dark color, why not match it with a dark style? this is a transformation video anyways.

after getting fully ready with his camera in hand and keys in the other, he waved good bye to his roommate/bestfriend before walking out the door

he started to walk to the bus stop because taehyung had a class today at his university so he let him take the car instead.

once he was seated on the bus, he put in his headphones and listened to his favorite artist: jeon jungkook.

him and jungkook were, as some would consider, mutuals. jin is dating his best friend and taehyung has a crush of two of his other best friends. him and jungkook has talked maybe twice.

jimin never really knows what to talk about and it shocks him considering he is very social and will talk about anything and everything.

just something about jungkook makes him hold back. almost as if he wants the younger to start first. which on jungkook's side of things, he never does. simply because jimin makes him nervous.

jimin isn't the first guy who jungkook's eyes had caught on before. but something about jimin makes his heart speed up a few seconds.

he chooses to brush it off as just not really knowing the guy to really talk to him comfortably so he doesn't think much about it.

but since jungkook just recently dropped a new EP; jimin, of course, bought it and is now listening to his favorite track, 'where are you?'.

he watched as the trees and building passed by out of the bus window until he saw his stop coming up.

he turned his music up a little bit more as he enjoyed the small breeze flowing through the air and making his hair move a little.

he smiled lightly as he saw his friends house coming into view and picked his feet up a little faster.

he stood in front of his and namjoon's shared home which was not small at all. considering namjoon is a well known rapper and all. he buzzed in and got permission to walk in.

"jimin-ah!" seokjin's lovely voice could be heard throughout the whole house. jimin saw his older friend leaping into view and crushed him into a tight hug.

"h-hyung.." jimin stuttered out as he tapped the elders shoulder twice.

"sorry jiminie, i just missed you." jin frowned at the younger as he took his hand and led him in his kitchen.

"we saw each other a few days ago, hyung." jimin laughed as his eyes went into 2 small crescents and his hand covering his mouth.

"baby, i'm going to jung-" jimin heard a low voice speaking to his left. he turned his head to see namjoon coming in from the hallway.

"oh hey, jimin. how are you?" namjoon was always very kind to jimin so it was easy for him to be comfortable around him.

"hey namjoon! i'm good, thanks." he smiled and namjoon smiled back before his eyes traveled to his boyfriends.

"i'm gonna head over to jungkook's. i forgot my laptop over there so i won't take long." namjoon said before leaning over to kiss jin's cheek. jin started to blush and responded with a quiet "okay".

jimin found it cute how his hyung acts around the older and smiled as he rested his head on his hand and watched.

namjoon looked at jimin for a few seconds and looked like he was thinking about something and wanted to say something.

jimin brushed it off while namjoon walked out the door.

"he looked at you weird," jin started. "why?"

"i don't know. i thought that too." jimin shrugged and they both forgot about the topic once they heard the oven go off.

"oh yeah! i was making cookies." seokjin turned around and took the tray out.

jimin giggled and laughed at his friends behavior.

"you're the plug, hyung." jimin said jokingly as he got up and went to help jin put the treats on a plate.

"i know." he smirked back.

a/n:
did a lil jimin POV yunno what i'm sayin 🥴
anyways, hope you like the story so far. i'm going to upload a chapter after this one of all their social profiles because i forgot to do that, oops.