Chapter VII

Peeta P.O.V.

"I love you too," I smile at her. I look into her grey eyes and everything around me disappears for a few minutes then suddenly something hits my face lightly and I wrinkle my nose. I look over to see Diana holding some long piece of grass and laughing. I sneeze then hear Katniss laughing too. I smile and chase Diana in the grass. I catch up to her and pick her up. I swing her around cradling her.

"Why did you do that," I tease.

"Well, you guys where having a moment, and," she busts out laughing again. "I just could'nt resist!".

I laugh, "You stinker!".

I set her down and lay with her on the grass. Our heads are touching at the top and we look at the sky that I realized now is'nt ours. "What would it be like... if I stayed here... and let you guys go home?" she says. "Well, I don't know".

Katniss walked over to us and said "I don't feel so-" then she threw up all over the grass, luckily I got out of the way. "Whoa Katniss are you okay? What did you eat today?" I ask her I out my hand on her back. "I don't know all I ate was breakfast remember?" she says taking gulps of hair. The smell was wafting in the air now me and Diana gagged at the smell. Gale walked over and had the same reaction. "Lets go get you cleaned up okay?" I say to Katniss.

I had napkins in my pocket, I took them out and started to wipe her face. Gale pre-occupies Diana a few feet away in the grass while I clean-up katniss. I feel her forehead and see that she has a fever. "Katniss I think your sick,".

"What? I don't feel sick" she says and feels my forehead. "You have a fever too!" she says. She immediately gets up and feels Diana's and Gale's faces. "We are all burning up" she turns around and says to me. "Do we go to that building and ask for a doctor...?" Gale suggests. "No, I don't think we need a doctor, we need an Erudite.." Diana says with a stern look. I think we all decided not to question her and follow her to the lab. We walk through the doors and Katniss Gale and I stupidly wait here for it to auto-manically open. Diana rolls her eyes and pulls the door open. She points to the "PULL" sign on the door and giggles. We laugh at our selves and walk inside. The place look actually like a lab would I suppose, there was a potted plant in the corners and some type of waiting room with couches and a table. Everything was white besides for furniture and very clean. Diana walks up to the desk, witch is occupied with a Woman that looks about in her forty and has dark hair.

"I need to speak to Caleb "she looks at the woman. "Uh, who are you, do you have an appointment?" she says. Her hair is covering one side of her face and has a sly smile. "You don't remember me, do you?" Diana says, still stern. "Pardon-," then her face softens in realization. She tucks her hair behind her ear and reveals the other side of her face. She has a long scar running from her eye to her chin, and rendering her blind in one eye and a rendering lisp. "Jackson William, do you remember him, Johanna?" Diana says. Gale and I raise ou eyebrows surprised by Diana's persistence. I look at Katniss and see she is wearing a smirk on her face. "Oh, Diana" Johanna says. She walks from behind the desk and gives Diana a hug. "I'll contact him for you okay?" she says. Diana nods and watches Johanna walk away. All of us are silent waiting for Diana to say something. She keeps her face stern and stands up tall, like she owns the place.

Diana turns around to face us, "Look, you guys can stop gawking, I know you guys think I'm some helpless innocent eight-year-old but for your information I turned four-teen yesterday and I may be happy but I'm not that innocent.". She purses her lips and turns back around her head still held high. Me and Katniss shared a look and half-smiled and half-smirked at what we had just heard, Gale chuckled a little bit as well. I wondered if Jason William was her dad an if he was, what power did he have that she could say her name and all of a sudden get what she wants. What did she do here with her father besides visit? What did she do here?

_______________________________________________________

Okay guys that was chapter 8 I hope you enjoyed!! OOOOooooo things are getting interesting!! I'm so excited to write the next chapter! Please commen vote and share that would really help me out! thank you guys i'm almost at 100 reads yay! Oh and I forgot to mention in the last chapter that the lab is The Bureau right? Geezz I need to do some reading oky bye! :)