Chapter V

(okay so last warning for alligent and hunger game spoilers thanks!)

Tris P.O.V.

"Whats going on!" I yell above the noise. Everything in the room is shaking and the lights were flickering. "I think it's an earth quake!" Tobias yells back. He ducks us under a table until the earth quake passes over. "Are you okay?" He asks helping me out from under the table. "Yeah," I reply and dust my self off. I look around our home and a light fell from our ceiling and some did'nt turn on. We flicked a few switches but nothing. Tobias got a flashlight and gave me one too. We walked out into the hall way of our complex and everyone doing the same thing we are. Ever since we gave the fringe people the serum, there has'nt been too many intelligent people- at least like they where. I feel a pang in my stomach thinking about that place. It reminds me of my mother. "Was there an earth quake?" Cristina approaches me. Me and her still don't talk too much but I know we are still best friends. "I don't know," I say pulling down the sleeves of my shirt to cover my arms. "Should we go see if we can find a nose?," she asks resting her hand on her hip.

There has been few faction people moving to the city. It seems every month more and more people leave. "Well they are hard to find now that everyone dresses in different colors," I say. People have also been dressing in all faction colors I usually just wear black and red. "Well we do know your-" I cut him off knowing who he was going to say. "No we are not going to him for help. He's probably to busy testing the affects of the memory loss serum anyways," I say curtly. Tobias backs off an Cristina looks up at the ceiling avoiding the awkwardness. "Well uhhh I'm not sure who else would know how to figure out what happened," Cristina says. I give her a look and she puts her hands up in defense. I could'nt help but to think of my brother then. Caleb.

I remember giving him our mothers journal. The last time i saw him was when I took the backpack from him to try to survive the death serum. I remember as I threatened to shoot him in the leg how he reminded me of our father and how he was the last person I saw before the death serum. I try to dismiss the thought and take Tobias's hand in mine. He gives me this concerned look and squeezes my hand. "We will go to the lab and see if any of the erudite have too-ken over yet. Me and Tobias are still holding hands and Christina trailing behind us. We walk out on the dirt road heading for the truck. Tobias and I see a little blonde hair girl with blue eyes. I've never seen her around before and she seemed lost. I point to her "Do you guys know her?" I ask Tobias and Christina. Christina shrugs her shoulders. "No, but she seems lost," he replies. Tobias and Christina get on the truck. I was about to walk to the girl but I saw Caleb walking over from behind her. I quickly scramble into the truck. The car comes alive and we drive off. I see Caleb as we drive away getting smaller and smaller. I'll admit felt bad for leaving him like that, but seeing him reminds me of all the bad that happened. Even though he is the only person I want to talk to sometimes.

Something seemed off. We drive down the road looking out the window everything look the same, the compound was still there the lab and the other buildings like apartments but something was'nt meant to be here. I was sitting shotgun next to Tobias and I see some unfamiliar people beside the road. One of them was a girl. She had black hair in a simple braid. There where two boys, one of them was taller than the other. The one that was taller has black hair as well. The shorter one had bright blonde hair. That's all i could make out before we drove pass them slowly. They stared at us the whole time we where driving away. "Who are they?" Christina says pointing behind us. "I have no idea, they seem lost though," I reply. "Gosh. People need to get a map or something," Christina jokes. We all chuckle a little and get stopped by a red light. I look at the review mirror and see the people from earlier running toward our truck. "Guys are they running to us?" I ask. They seem to be getting closer and now they are close enough so I can see their body and they are putting hand up wanting us to wait. "Yeah, I guess they are Tobias pulls over and we wait for them to reach us.

The girl with her hair in a braid approaches us still trying to catch her breathe. Tobias rolls down the window and waits for her to say something. "Have you seen a little girl around here, uhh- shes blonde and about this tall," the girl puts her hand up to her shoulder. "Yeah, I think so she was by the Lab down that way," I say poking my head out the window and pointing behind us. "Oh, okay thanks," the girl replies. "No problem," I say. Tobias waves and rolls up his window. We keep driving and I watch the girl get farther away.

____________________________________

Sorry it's a short chapter vote and comment plz:)