"What's HE Doing Here?!"

(Error gets invited to a party)

To be honest, when Error returned to the anti-void from destroying several AUs, he was not expecting to find a piece of paper in the middle of his ''home''. An invitation to a party none the less, but here it was. It may be a trap, but was Error gonna go? Yes. Will Nightmare be mad at him? Yes. Will he probably regret it later on? Yes. Yet, here Error was, in the middle of creating a portal to this so called "party". Technically, to the multiverse clock he was late. Error was honestly suprised when he stepped through the portal he was met with a door. Error could hear chatter and very faint music. Error let out a deep breath and opened the door, which was unlocked for some reason.

Instantly all eyes were on him, everyone was frozen in fear. The music even stopped. Ink, who was happily chatting with Dream instantly ran over to a wall, and took his brush which was leaning against said wall. "Error! What are you doing here!" He said as he got into a defensive stance. Error grinned "cAlM dOwN InK, i'M jUsT hErE fOr tHe pArTy" Error said as he took out a paper and showed it to Ink. Ink shakingly reached for the paper and read it. "sEe?" He said, he watching Ink let out a huff and handed Error the paper back.

Fell, who came out of the kitchen with a hot dog and mustard, screamed "What's HE doing here?!" "HeY, yOu sHoUlD bE hApPy I sHoWeD uP, I mEaN, It'S nOt aN EvErYdAy ThInG yOu sEe tHe dEsTrOyEr aT a ParTy yOu kNoW" Error said with a huff. "O-Oh dear, it seems when we sent those inventions through the m-machine to every Sans it took it quite literally and since Error is a Sans..." Sci slightly stuttered as he trailed off. "oH! sO tHat'S hOw iT gOt iN tHe aNtI-vOiD!" Error beamed happily. Sci seemed to shrink down as the destroyers attention shifted to him. "aWw, nO nEeD tO bE aFrAiD oF Me! I gUeSs yOu cOuLd sAy tHiS iS mY bReAk! AnD iNk gEtS tO wAtCh mE cLoSeLy!" Error said.

"I mean, he's not wrong" Dream said as he looked at Ink. Ink let out a sigh, "fine, you can join the party" he said, Error grinned. Blue grinned, seeing an opportunity, "COME ON YOU THREE! WE'RE ABOUT TO START PLAYING GAMES!" he said. Error looked over to see a group of Sanses sitting in a circle, Error hesitantly began to make his way over with Dream and Ink following behind him. Error sat down in between Geno and Outer. Outer, who was on Error's left side scooted away from him. Geno, who was on his right, didn't seem to mind. In front of him, ironically, was the star trio. "NOW! LET'S PLAY A GAME OF TRUTH OR DARE!" Blue said with a grin as he handed Error a plate of snacks Fell watched curiously as all the snacks Blue handed Error oddly had to deal with chocolate. 

Error now knew how this game worked if you choose truth you had to answer a question, if it's dare then you had to do what the person asks you to do. Error wasn't really paying attention though, he was mostly paying attention to the chocolate goodness on his plate. He was currently busy munching on a chocolate chip cookie when he felt something brush against his hand that made him slightly glitch. He looked down to see his hand slightly touching with someone else's he looked up and saw Geno glancing at him with a slight grin 'RuRu....' Geno thought. Error grinned back 'GenGen...' Error thought as he slightly scooted closer to Geno.

The two then began to act like nothing happened, didn't want anyone becoming suspicious after all. "Error" Error looked over and saw Ink looking back at him. "Truth or Dare?" Ink asked, knowing Ink, if he chose Dare then Ink will probably make him do something bizarre. If he chose Truth it would probably be a stupid question like why does he destroy. "TrUtH" Error said, Ink grinned "tell me the truth on why do you destroy AUs" Ink demanded. Yup, there it is, the stupid question. As much as he wants to tell Ink, he has a reputation to maintain as the "Big Bad Destroyer". Error shows a (fake) sinister smile "bEcAuSe iT's fUn" he said with a slight giggle.

Error watched as several Sanses flinch, "oH cOmE oN, dOn'T tElL mE yOu wErE eXPeCtInG sOmEtHiNg eLsE" Error said. Dream didn't like how everyone's aura was becoming negative, so he quickly though up something,
"E-Error! Truth or Dare?" Dream asked nervously. Maybe if the destroyer chooses Truth again he can ask him something embarrassing like if he has a crush on someone to lighten up the mood. "YoU kNoW wHat? DaRe" Error said, Dream began to slightly panic, he hadn't thought of a dare. "U-Ummmm" he stuttered as he looked around the room, trying to come up with a dare. His eyes finally landed on the spiked punch bowl.