ERROR GETS BITTEN BY A GACHA CATBOY

(DISCLAIMER!

This is an unfinished draft that I made a very, very long time ago. I didn't want it to just sit there and rot so I've decided to post it ;3)

Nightmare and his gang of gay children had come to this AU to cause negativity and death.

However...there was one problem....

This AU was fucking disgusting.

Horror cringes as he killed what seemed to be a demon-wolf boy who only had boxers on, it was so bad that not even he wanted to make any headdogs out of it. And that says something because Horror has eaten Killer's pet goldfish. (R.I.P Mr.Bubbles the twenty-seventh.)

That's right. Horror has eaten literal fucking generations of Mr. Bubbles.

"PLEASE CAN WE LEAVE ALREADY I WANT TO POUR BLEACH IN MY EYE SOCKETS" Dust shouted, besides him Cross dry heaved into a nearby bush.

Even Killer, the emotionless skeleton, was uncomfortable with the energy created in this AU today. The boi offered some chocolate to Cross. Cross immediately shoved in his mouth to get the taste of his magic out of his mouth.

"Oh stars why" Cross whimpered out. X threw up ghost vomit into the bush, he had tried his best to hold it back but now he couldn't.

The Bush cries. Why was it alive?

This AU screamed sex made by children and cringe. Nightmare pierced a tentacle through a....interestingly dressed girl.

"OH YES DADDY HARDER~" she moaned.

Nightmare flinged her body off his tentacle so hard and quickly that she slammed into a nearby building leaving her mangled corpse dangling from the hole it created.

Another reason why they came here was because of the strange negativity it gave off, Nightmare was hoping to get stronger and maybe recruit a new member but after coming here and seeing how it was like? No fucking thank you. He may like negativity but this was too much even for him. The negativity didn't even taste good!

"Error please destroy this AU after we are finished I beg of you" his single eyelight looking up to the dark boned skeleton. Yes up. Error was riding him-wait no that sounds wrong fuck-

Error was clinging onto a tentacle because in his wise glitchy words: "I reFusE tO waLk oN tHe grOuNd as thEse abOmiNatIons² haVe touCheD."

Nightmare can't belive this dramatic bitch, he refused to go further or even let go for fear of being touched by the abominations far more disgusting from the rest. (How the fuck did he even manage to use ² in a sentence?)

Nightmare couldn't believe(it's not butter-) he has to deal with this choco-eating diva complain about this AU while making sure his incredibly gay children don't get molested while also maintaining his low sanity.

"HenTAi yOu don'T eVeN hAvE tO aSk" Error said as he scowled in disgust. (Oh yeah I almost forgot they were talking about the AU haha I got off track)

From what the code tells him, only a few of those things remained. As much as he wished to just destroy this AU already, the last one would fall into the void and he doesn't want any Gaster to deal with that shit. Suddenly the clicking of heels caught all of their attention.

There stood stunned as a small, pastel pink, cat-human hybrid was walking towards them with a look of awe. As it got closer, Error could see that it was wearing a light pink incredibly short crop top, an equally short skirt, fishnet stockings, and high heels.

He would say it looks like a slut but then that would be insulting sluts.

It had a bright blush on it's cheeks as it looked up to Nightmare, glancing at the others as well but missing Error.