viii.

[]

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

[]

"what?" the two yell as the vk's look at them in confusion, who was him. "w-what do you mean?" max asked, her fear coming over her. "how did he find us?" ben asked, protectively holding max's arm. "hans. he escaped from arendelle from what i heard." the guard says, ben nods and gestures for him to leave. maxine's breath quickened, someone who was out for her for no reason was here in auradon. ben hugs maxine tightly, "what's wrong?" mal asked. ben looked at me as max nodded. "since she was a kid. this guy from arendelle, prince hans. he was always after her and threatened to take her life away, i mean it's not like he never tried. he has, there's a scar on her leg to prove that. we still don't know why he is after her, like he was out for revenge but not for max. for someone else." ben explained, evie had already placed her hand in max's.

maxine was calmed down, she didn't want to make any eye contact. "is that your past?" jay asked, all of them looking genuinely worried for her. max laughed with a hint of stress in it, "no. that's some of it." she whispered, "i guess. you guys can know." max answers looking at ben to do it for him, he gives her a sympathetic look and nods. "she was first born in arendelle, a kingdom in between the isle and auradon. a day after she was born, she was taken. by mother gothel and she took her to the isle because she thought she had abilities to help her stay young but she didn't so mother gothel returned her to arendelle, but the kingdom was under attack so rapunzel took her before she could get hurt. when mother gothel found out she was with rapunzel, then she immediately thought she had magic to keep her young." ben sighed out, looking at max who was playing with her fingers.

"so mother gothel took her again but she was wrong that time again, and just gave her to her second mother." he said, taking a deep breath. the four look at him, "the queen of hearts. and she just used her, for her abilities to get anything she ever wanted. when max just couldn't take it anymore, the queen. she like, i don't know but she somehow took her life. heart away from her once. you know what she does, and when rapunzel heard that. she told us so we had to take her and when she was in auradon, rapunzel healed her with her magic flower and that gave her the ability." ben finished letting out a breath. max felt like a whole weight fell off her shoulder when they knew about her past, they weren't so bad as everyone says. "wait so how is hans even apart of this?" mal laughed, "we don't know." ben shrugged. but she also wondered how mother gothel got in and out from the isle but she decided not to question it, leaving the question for another time.

"hey. it's okay. let's go to the game and forget about this, let it go right now and we will deal with it later. okay?" evie said, grabbing her hands. max nods, she turned around hearing the singing voice again. the group looked at each other weirdly and back at max who seemed to shrugged off whatever has been bothering her. "come on! we got a big game!" jay smiled at her, she returned it as they all walked to the game. max slowly ended up in the back, overthinking way too much and looking down at her feet. tuning the group of friends talking. max jumped slightly as a soft arm wrapped around her waist and the other on her shoulder. "don't think about it, it's okay." she heard carlos whisper into her ear, as she shivered. she looked at him in the eyes and the two couldn't break it off, "thanks carlos." max smiled. carlos smiled back. "hey would you two stop eyeing each other down and change into your uniforms!" jay teases the two as carlos glared at him.