Chapter 15

Shinies, thank you for reading this story. Napapasaya niyo talaga ako kahit na silent lang kayo pero ang saya-saya ko. Love you all. Sorry at minsanan lang ako makapag-update but then thank you ng marami sa patuloy na pagbabasa nitong story ko. ☁️

WARNING: Matured content up ahead. Read at your own risk.

_____________

Insatiable
■■■■

Sister-in-law? Really Leizara? At saang lupalop mo naman nakuha ang delusyon mong iyan? Napailing naman sa isipan niya si Leizara at napapikit ng sandali.

Hindi ata kinakaya ng utak ko ang lahat ng ito!

“Si-sister?” tanong ni Leizara, naninigurado lamang siya kung tama ba ang kanyang narinig mula kay Zac.

Napatango naman si Zac at tipid na ngumiti. Pero agad din itong napalitan ng seryoso niyang tingin kay Leizara.

"I was a mess... It's already difficult for me not to see you for two days when I give you a day off from work, Leizara. Four days without seeing you slowly take my sanity away. Then I decided to track you down, and now you're in my arms," he said, holding Leizara's gently still with frustration in his voice.

"You leave me that day because you thought I was with someone else. Why didn't you ask me first?”

“Do I have the right to ask you, though? We are not in a relationship, Zac. But it’s driving me confused: why are you doing this?” Leizara asked, masking Zac's frustration.

“I already told you days ago. I badly need you—“

“It’s not eno—“

“I love you! If my actions are not clear with you, here it is. I love you, Leizara,” Zac confessed.

Hindi naman agad nakapagsalita si Leizara dahil lubos na hindi siya makapaniwala sa kanyang narinig. It’s true that’s what she needs to hear, but suddenly hearing it right now feels like a dream to Leizara.

“There, I said it. Now tell me why Mickel is with you here? I want to know why, Leizara.” Zac asked calmly, still looking straight into Leizara’s eyes.

Napalunok naman si Leizara bago niya ito sinagot. “I filed a leave to think, and I didn’t know he was here. I’m here in Castile to unwind Zac...” mahinahon nang sagot ni Leizara.

“Good. He must know that you’re off limits.” God, he sounds jealous. “I’ve owned you since the first time I tasted these lips of yours,” ani ni Zac sabay lakbay ng kanyang daliri sa mga labi ni Leizara. “No one can have you except me. You’re mine, Leizara, only mine,” he added, staking a claim on Leizara.

Leizara was ready to speak when Zac viciously attacked her lips, causing her to gasp with wide eyes. Leizara was astonished that she didn't kiss him back due to his quick onslaught.

Zac grabbed Leizara's hands and pinned them above her head just as she was ready to push him. He proceeded to kiss Leizara. When Leizara still didn't kiss him back, Zac growled and bit her bottom lips, causing her to open her mouth. He began to explore it as if he owned it, and Leizara couldn't help but moan, which Zac liked because Leizara could feel him smirking even as he kissed her passionately.