Chapter 1

Honestly guys, hindi pa sana ako magsusulat nito kaso mapilit po talaga 'yong mga kaibigan ko kaya heto po ako  ngayon magsisimula na pong mag-update sa kwento ko pong ito. Sana magustuhan niyo po ito. ❤

Votes and comments are highly appreciated po. Love you.

_________

Stranger
■■■■

MABABALIW na kaiisip si Leizara rito sa apartment niya. She keeps on walking back and forth on her apartment. Thinking of the things she just did. Arghhh!

Siguradong hindi ako matatanggap nito. Just think of it. I pass my resume on a goddamn flash drive. Flash drive! Arghhh! I'm gonna be frustrated!

Ngayon na nga lang siya nag-apply ulit ng trabaho sa tinagal niya rito sa New York  palpak na naman!

Bakit ba kasi nakalimutan ko pang dalhin 'yong resume ko. Arghhh! Ayan tuloy 'yong flash drive ko na lang 'yong pinasa ko buti nga naka-save doon 'yong resume ko. At isa pa sinong tanga ang tatanggap ng aplikante na ang resume ay nasa flash drive. Waaaaaaaa! Hindi talaga ako matatanggap nito!

Teka, teka, teka... paano kung matanggap ako? Hindi! Hindi ka talaga matatanggap at sigurado na 'yan. Urghhh!

For a long time of walking back and forth she decided to sit on the couch and open her computer. Let's talk to that cooking master cousin of mine.

"Hello there, dear cousin. How's the job searching? Did you find one already?" Her cousin asked excitedly.

"Nah... I'm so unfortunate today Blaire. I applied to the biggest company here in New York and--," she can't finish it 'cause Blaire cut her off.

"Wait. Is it one of the Vancouver's Companies?" Blaire curiously asked.

"Can... can you please let me finish talking Blaire?"

"Oh I'm sorry my bad. Go on you can continue now," Blaire said happily not looking sorry at all. So she started to talk again.

"So again I applied to the Vancouver Enterprises Company and guess what I--," Blaire cut her off again. (-_-)

"You forgot to bring your resume and instead you give your flash drive to the secretary." Blaire interfered rolling her eyes on the screen.

"How did you know that?" Leizars asked confusedly.

"Leizara, I've known you for too long and you're such an absent minded girl." Ouch, that hurts. "And it's not a surprise to me that you forgot to bring your resume 'cause you've done it before. Honestly, it's your 8th time forgetting your resume whenever you apppy a job. Believe me Leizara you will not be accepted to that prestigious company, so tomorrow get ready again to find a job to apply with." Ouch! That hurts triple times. She just pouted at Blaire, which causes her to laugh hardly.

They talked for more than an hour before they said their goodbye. After that Leizara take a bath and went to bed.

STARING outside of his penthouse make Zac forget about his fucking boner a while ago. Fuck! Even the cold shower couldn't calm my buddy down.