Chapter 4

Votes and comments are highly appreciated po. Enjoy reading. 🦋

__________

Blush
■■■■■

LEIZARA got home but she failed to drive her car. Arghhhh! That boss is so...so... arghhh I don't know anymore! Hinatid na naman kasi siya ni Zac at 'yong kotse niya ay pina-drive sa driver nito.

Napatigil naman si Leizara sa living room dahil may naalala siya. Naalala niya na naman 'yong nangyari kaninang tanghalian. Nakakahiya!

At kanina nga sa kotse ni Zac napaka-awkward ng atmosphere. Hindi nga nagsasalita si Zac pero panay naman ang ngiti nito. Oh gosh! Binubully na niya ata ako sa isip niya.

Pumasok naman si Leizara sa kwarto niya at kinuha 'yong computer para matawagan si Blaire.
"Hey there Leizara, how's the job?" Blaire asked after accepting the call.

"It was hell," Leizara said while pouting at her cousin but she just laugh at her. Naalala na naman niya 'yong tawa ni Zac kanina. He's so handsome. Ano ba Leizara ba't mo ba 'yon iniisip?! Napailing na naman siya para mawala 'yong inisip niya.

"Oh my, you're blushing Leizara!" Blaire exclaimed which got Leizara off from her reverie.

"No, I'm not!" she denied.

"No need to deny it. It's obvious you have a crush on your boss. And I think he feels the same too base on your stories," her cousin said then laugh.

"You got to be kidding me Blaire. He's just like that because he likes teasing me that's all," she said ridiculously.

"Okay, okay believe whatever you want. Anyways I have some good news for you."

"What is it?" she asked excitedly.

"I'm going there in New York and I'm moving into your condo unit!" her cousin said happily.

"Waaaaaaa when?!"

"Tomorrow is my flight," she answered.

"I can't wait to see you Blaire," Leizara said can't hide her excitement.

"Goodbye for now Leizara. I'll just start packing. I'll update you when I got there. See you mwahh!" Then she ended the call.

Leizara was about to go to the kitchen when her phone rings. She saw an unknown message and she read it.

"Don't go to work tomorrow. Stay at home." That's what the message is all about and she knows it came from her boss. Ang tanong bakit ayaw niya akong magtrabaho bukas? Ano Leizara? Susundin ba natin siya o hindi? I should go to work tomorrow I need to know the reason why he doesn't want me go. That's it.

After that Leizara decided to go to the kitchen and have her meal.

---------

LEIZARA'S preparing her breakfast today because she's going to work. Bahala si Sir hindi ko siya susundin dahil hindi niya sinabi ang rason kung bakit ayaw niya akong pumunta sa Vancouver Enterprises.

Matapos kumain ni Leizara kinuha niya na 'yong bag at susi ng kotse niya bago ni-locked ang condo unit.

Pagdating sa parking lot pumasok na siya agad sa kotse niya at pinaandar ito. Let's go to work Leizara.