Chapter 2

Ito na po 'yong chapter 2. Enjoy reading guys.

Votes and comments are highly appreciated po. Lovelots. 💙💙

___________

Confuse
■■■■

ZAC WOKE up with a headache and feeling a little bit dizzy. Fuck this goddamn hangover.

He get up from the floor and he notice that the brutes already leave his penthouse. That's good anyway.

Feeling dizzy he started to walk to the kitchen and open the fridge to get some water then drank it all straight from the bottle. Thank God, that helps a lot.

Matapos uminom ni Zac tiningnan niya ang oras sa relo niya. It's already 5'o clock in the morning. He was about to go to his room when he remembered something. Zac immediately dialed his secretary's number and thank god she answered immediately.

"Good morning, sir. What can I do for you?"

"Call Ms. Evans and tell her that she will have an interview today."

"How about the other applicants, sir?"

"Call the HR to give them some other job."

"Noted sir."

Binaba na ni Zac 'yong tawag at nagdesisyon nang maligo.

Staring at the mirror fixing his tie; he just wore a black suit with a white sleeve inside then black pants. Nang nakita niyang maayos na ang damit niya ay agad na siyang umalis sa penthouse niya.

Pagkalabas ni Zac sa building agad na ibinigay sa kanya ng valet ang susi ng sasakyan niya. He immediately went inside his black Porsche car and drives it to the Vancouver Enterprises.

Arriving in front of his building the valet eventually got his key. Zad did not waste any more time outside of the building and went inside already.

All of the employees greeted him good morning but he didn't do the same and he just keeps walking. When he arrived in the elevator he eventually went inside followed by a girl. Damn! Hindi ba nasabihan ang babaeng ito na ang elevator na ito ay para lamang sa CEO?

Zac just shook his head and ask the girl.

"What floor are you on?"

"The top floor sir," Leizara said not lifting her head to look at him.

Top floor? Does she have some business with me? Zac just shrugged off the idea and just click the top floor button.

Zac stayed standing in his place waiting for the elevator to open. Minutes had passed and this silence is making him sick but that was cut off when this girl beside him talks.

"Sir, what floor are you on?" She asked facing at him and now he can clearly see her face. Fuck! She's the girl who gives me a hard boner yesterday!

She's really a beauty. Now it explains why my buddy did reacted that way. Her eye is a greyish one, very beautiful to see.

Hindi naman tumagal 'yong titig ni Zac kay Leizara dahil yumuko agad ito. Hindi tuloy natitigan ng matagal ni Zac 'yong mukha ni Leizara. Avoiding my gaze, huh?

He just smirked at that thought and right on time the elevator finally opens. He didn't wait for her to come out first so he walked out already.

Walking toward his office Mrs. Collins greeted him and he did the same before coming inside his office.

Zac take off his suit and put it in his swivel chair before he sits down. Mukhang natatagalan ata siya sa labas.

He read her resume again. Indeed she's really fit to be my secretary. She takes Business Administration and she graduated as summa cum laude. She also had an experience being a secretary in FeyaZeira Company Incorporation in the Philippines.