Chapter sixteen

Okay I couldn't m wait till 25 to download, since today was the last day of Ramadan, I'll start updating more and more.

I AM BACK AND I AM EVEN BETTER THAN BEFORE.

And since it took a month for me to update again, here's a recap:

"If that's what you want, I'm not going to hold you back anymore," he shrugged. "I tried, but it went south."

"I never hated you, Chase," I whispered.

"I know," he smirked. "You still hang out with me, dumbo."

"Freak," I laughed, I hugged him for the first time in a very long time. He seemed, surprised, but still hugged me back. "Thank you for being there for me."

"I know it's confusing you, I know it's driving you crazy that you still don't know everything," he cupped my cheeks with one hand. "But I'll always be there for you."

I looked down at my feet, "what happened to my parents?"

"I-" he got interrupted by a knock on the door.

"May I come in?" Luke asked, sticking his head into the room.

"Sure," I nodded. He entered the room, and stood in front of me.

"I understand why you feel left out," Luke said. "We don't spend as much time with you, but that will change now; I'll do anything for you to consider as a family."

"Luke," Chase began.

"No, Chase! You think you don't have a family, but you have us, we are your family, we don't have to be blood related to be a family," Luke spoke. "Family is not defined as the genes or blood, family is being there for each other, caring for each other, accepting each other, families are the ones who would do anything to see you smile, and who will love you no matter what."

Tyler walked into the room after him, "Luke told us what you said, and let me tell you that you might not be born from our flesh, but you are born in our hearts."

"Hey, sweetie," Eleanor walked in. "We don't have to match, you don't have to look like us."

"Mom," Chase spoke, he looked between his mother and his brothers.

This turned to a cringey family meet up. That was a rude remark, excuse me.

"I have to tell you guys something," I bit my lip. "That's why I'll be making dinner."

"I guess our talk worked," mom chirped. "Joey, Leo, come in!"

"Easy," Leo snickered. "Luke talked for days about this, he wanted to do anything to make you feel better."

Telling Luke might be the hardest thing I'll ever do.

"I love you, Luke," I hugged him tightly, because I know I'm letting these lovely people slip through my fingertips.

~~~

Chase and Scar were talking about her brother, if she wanted to move in with him and if it's okay with Chase.

~~~

Chapter sixteen: I love you.

***

They all sat around the table, probably thinking that they changed my mind with only a few minutes; I wonder what would happen if I told them that I knew I had a brother?

I sat next to Chase who sat next to Leo, across from us were Luke and Tyler, and in the middle were Joey and Eleanor.

"So, what do you want to talk to us about?" Eleanor began.