Meeting 3 of the Sixx children

You were in awe of Nikki's place, he took you on the full tour. It had five bedrooms, four bathrooms, a small movie theater and a killer basement that had a mini classic style arcade as well as a large tv with video games and a pool table in the corner. (Nikki said the video games were for his kids, but You had a feeling the bassist wanted it for himself.) Nikki also showed you the back yard, before he came to a stop at the master bedroom. 

Nikki opened the door and motioned for you to go in. "Lady's first." You smiled going into the room. "So is this where all the magic happens?" You asked playfully, watching him put all the shopping bags down. He smirked at you. "It will be." He said with a wink. You went to sit on the large bed, when he spoke up excitedly.

"Check out the bathroom!"  He grabbed your arm and pulling you with him.  "You already showed me three others!" You couldn't believe how big his house was, the kicker was that he said that this new one was actually smaller that his other.

It had the biggest Kitchen you'd ever seen, a large living room, a killer basement, five bedrooms, an office, four bathrooms and more, and the backyard was just as amazing. An amazing inground pool with a waterfall, a pool house and a small music studio.

"I know, but this bathroom is the best!" He pulled you along and opened the door. "Well?" He asked watching you look around the room. He was right, this was the best bathroom. It had a large shower that blew your mind. It looked like it was made out of rocks, it had two doors, making you think of a car wash, and waterproof speakers made into the wall.

"Well?" He asked pointing at the shower. " It's like a person wash! " You said smiling. "A what?" He said giving you a look. " like a car wash-but for people. " He snickered looking down. "Tommy said the same thing and I don't see it at all!" You snickered walking back to the bedroom. " How can you not see it? It has two doors and a lot of different places that water sprays out!" You snapped. "Again, T-Bone said the same." You smirked and sat on the bed.

"So where are we going? Why do we have to change?" You asked after he got next to you. "No telling, that would destroy all my hard work!" You rolled your eyes and sighed. Nikki gasped looking you over. "Don't you roll your eyes at me!" Nikki said playfully. "Or what?" You asked smirking. "Or-This!" Nikki yelled pushing you back onto the big bed. "How is this a punishment?" You asked looking up at the man. He was hovering over  you with his arms on both sides of your head, so he could hold himself up. "Like this." Nikki said dropping down so his body was laying flush with yours. "No your getting crushed-HAHAHAHAH!" You fought to get the mans hair out of your mouth so you could talk. "So your going to kill me because I rolled my eyes?" You asked messing with his hair. "No-I never said I was going to kill you! I'm just going to lay here until you apologize."

He said casually. You smirked when he nuzzled his face into your neck. "And I could stay here forever, your comfy." He muttered into your skin, before he placed a gently kiss to your neck. "I'm sorry for rolling my eyes." You said softly, but he didn't move. "I apologized-hello?" Nikki's hot breath had evened out, and was hitting your ear. "I know your not really sleeping Sixx!" You snapped when he didn't move. "No one falls asleep that fast Nikki!" You sighed when he still didn't move.

"Hello? Anybody home?" Your eyes grew, you didn't know that voice. "N-Nikki?" You asked, trying to get up, but he still wouldn't let you. "Somebody's here!" You snapped, but all you got back was some snoring sounds. "Come on Nikki!" He bassist snickered, smirking against your skin. "Nikki Sixx I swear if you don't do something I-."

"DAD, YO DAD YOU HOME?" Nikki raised up just enough to look at you, he smirked seeing the mix of shock and annoyance on your face. "YEA SON IN HERE!" Son? Oh no!

You tried to get up, but Nikki still wouldn't move off you. The door opened and you stopped trying to get out from under the bassist. "Hey." Decker said standing in the door way. Decker was nineteen and the younger brother to Gunner and Storm.