The End Of Mötley?

(December 31, 2015) (Nikki:57- You:27)

Big time skip, but I promise this chapter will be a good one!

You have known thee guys 18 months. Big changes are on the way.....

Smaller chapter with instagram and texts.

Enjoy.

Emotional.

That was the one word to describe the day...

Everyone was emotional.

This was the end of Mötley Crüe.

The final show...

Tommy,Vince,Mick & Nikki were up on stage performing together for what would be the last show.

You honestly could breath. Mötley as a band has meant so much to you growing up-They were your number one. Yet now they were done.

But after knowing them all for 18 months they've become so much more to you. Especially Nikki ....

You loved Nikki with all your heart and soul, everything would be perfect if two people would JUST understand that what you and Nikki had was real. And if TMZ would go away...

But nothing-Not even a relationship with Nikki Sixx could be perfect.

Your Uncle refused to talk to you and Gunner was still hanging around everyone, but he was still evil to you. But it is what it is....

Nikki had everyone he loved around him and that was good enough for you.

Nikki had big ideas after the tour was over. He wanted to take you on a trip to Wyoming, he said there was only two places on earth he felt closest to God- Wyoming and Alaska.

He wanted to record another SIXX A.M album with the guys.. You hadn't seen too much of them with the touring. Dj was working on something and the lead singer was spending time with family why he had a chance.

Nikki says things will slow down now and that it can be just you, him and life.

You sighed as Tommy walked to the piano. It was that time. The final song of the night.

You pulled your phone out and for seemed like the perfect shot of the guys.

Nikki looked up at you just as your phone snapped the photo. It was like he could tell you were taking a picture of them... Or he felt your eyes on him.. Either way.

You grinned when he winked at you. Mouthing
'I Love You' before he turned his attention back to the band as the song started.

You uploaded your photo to Instagram and in a second Brittany, who was standing next to you liked the update

You uploaded your photo to Instagram and in a second Brittany, who was standing next to you liked the update.(Rain & Fai weren't along for this half of the tour)

You grinned at her as Vince finished Home Sweet Home with the guys.

You were going to pocket your phone when it buzzed.

You reopened instagram to see Britanny had messaged you. You turned to look at her as the guys started talking to the fans. Nikki was showing off his newest tattoo-This one dedicated to Mick Mars.

Brittany wasn't looking at you-But her phone with an odd look.

You rolled your eyes and guessed she was texting since it was too loud to talk properly.

"Could A very special woman please come up here!?" Tommy screamed

"Could A very special woman please come up here!?" Tommy screamed. You blinked turning to Brittany thinking he wabted his girlfriend, but she wasn't moving. "HE MEANS YOU!" She screamed with a smile after a moment. "Huh?" You asked confused.

"Baby Girl, get up here!" Nikki yelled with a smirk. His eyes locked on you.

"Come on kiddo!" Mick added with a look. He was hurting and wanted off stage. You sighed but started on your way with Brittany close behind, her phone pointed at you.

Once onstage Vince tossed his arm around your shoulders. "Now we wanted to properly introduced you to the fans why we had the chance." Vince said with a wink.

"This is my terror twins smoking hot girlfriend!" Tommy yelled into his microphone. You sighed seeing Brittany was filming off to the side.

"Got anything to say?" Vince asked putting the microphone to your lips.

"I-I'm very confused!"

Tommy laughed and pulled you into a hug. "Isn't she adorable??" He asked with his child like grin. Getting a loud roar like sound from the sea of fans.

"Kid, I'm sorry." Mick muttered sitting on the piano bench making you turn to him. "But your stuck with us." The guitarist added with his own playful grin.

Before you could asked anyone what on earth was going on Tommy wrapped his arms around you. You looked up at the tall drummer and he winked at you.

Tommy turned you to face another direction and that was when you noticed Nikki down on one knee.

Tommy sat back down at the piano and started playing the wedding march. "Will you, (Y/N) please do me the incredible-."

You jumped into his arms not lettinf him finish his well thought out/Time confusing speach.

He was stressed out to get every word perect.. Yet it seemed the guys were right and all it took was him down on one knee to have you over the moon.

Nikki was laying on the stage with you ontop of him unable to believe any of it. Nikki sighed in relief and held you close.

"I guess thats a YES!" Vince said into the micraphone watching along with everyone eles as you and Nikki shared a kiss.

"The soon to be Mr. And Mis. SIXX!" Tommy screamed after he helped the two of you up. He had his arms slung around your shoulder and had Nikki's arm held high in the air.

"TOLD YOU IT WASN'T OVER!" Brittany screamed still filming from the side of the stage.

Updated!

So yea.....