SIXX Month anniversary

This story started in Summer of 2014. By this point you have known Nikki six months.

(December. 2014)

You rolled over in bed. A bright smile finding it's way to your face when you opened your eyes to see Nikki sleeping peacefully next to you.

The man was shirtless, showing off all his upper body tattoos. For six months you've been in a killer relationship, even if some of your family didn't agree with it and Nikki's son still wouldn't talk to his father.

Nikki assured you that his son would come around and see that you were what made him happy, but you still felt guilty.

And you could see it in his eyes, Nikki was hating it- He loved all his children and tried to be the best father he could- The kind he never had so not having one of his children around was killing him.

Now it was almost his birthday and Christmas, yet the father and son still hadn't spoken. You were actually close with your older boyfriends other children, they had given you a real chance and things with them were great... Plans to spind the holiday together were even made.

Nikki's phone ringing made him groan and roll over in his sleep, muttering something as he did.

"Hello?" You whispered after you quickly and quietly answered it.

"Hey babes, Sixx there?" You smiled, glancing at the sleeping man. "He's actully sleeping. What's up Vince?"

"I was wondering if the two of you were up for a little fun?" The tone he spoke with was an odd one. "What-What kind of fun?"

You asked softly,unsure.

"Is that her?" A new voice asked in the background making you smile. "Yea it is-Now back off!" Vince snapped making you giggle. "Be nice to Tommy!" You playfully snapped at the singer.

"Yea well Tommy needs to learn what personal space means!" Vince snapped. You could hear Brittany laughing not too far from the phone.

"You two in or what?" Mick asked making you very confused. "Is that-."

"Yep. The old mans even up for it-So?" Vince asked softly. You sighed glancing at Nikki.

"What time and where?" Everyone on the other end started cheering and that really got you. "Meet us in about two hours-That should give sleeping beauty a chance to get ready." The singer said with a snicker.

"Okay but get ready for what exactly?" You asked shiftling in bed.

"A crazy fun time!" That was all Vince said before the line went dead.

You huffed and got your own phone.

Whats this crazy time?

You only had to wait a second before Brittany responded to your text.

Don't stress too much babes. For once Vince had a good idea lol

You smirked looking at the time.

We might be a little longer than two hours. Text you when we leave.

You locked your phone and turned to Nikki. "You awake?" You asked softly.

The man grinned, raising his head from the pillow. "What are they up too?" Was all Nikki said in a gravly tone.

You shrugged and started to leave the bed, but Nikki stopped you grabbing you by your waist. "Where do you think your going?" You laughed turning to look at him.

"Shower." You answered softly, something in his eyes changed and in a if you blink you'll miss it moment he was out of bed.

"Not if I beat you too it!" He snapped taking off. You laughed and followed along after him.

Vince smiled glancing around his living room.
"Operation get the Sixx father/ son back together and also make the son like the hot as Fuck new GF is a go!"

Brittanys hand shot up. "Please don't say GF anymore Vince."

Mick smirked. "I agree with Missy over there." Tommy smirked. "So whos gonna get the kid here?"

All eyes went to Tommy. "Dudes why me though?"

"Because- Just do it!" Vince snapped. "Also pick the other kids up on your way back." Mick added.

"And call DJ and-." Tommy rolled his eyes. "How about we all share? Babe, you go get Nikkis kids, Vince you call the A and M and Mick-You just chill here."

"Whatever." Mick muttered trying to get comfortable on the couch.

"Mötley team break!" Tommy screamed running off. Vince sighed flopping down on his couch. "How do you live with that? He's even more of a nut than back in the 80s." Vince asked looking to Brittany.

The girl smirked standing. "Because we understand each other duh!" She left the room soon after.

"I bet its because of his package." Vince muttered. Mick scoffed. "Just go do your job Barbie!" The guitarist snapped with his eyes closed.

Updated.