If at first you don't succeed.

2018

It ended up being a false alarm. Brittany returned with every brand and every type of pregnancy tests available. Nikki was disappointed that you didn't even get one positive result out of the endless tests you seemed to take.

Yes you were upset that it wasn't true, for a brief moment you could see it- Another child, a little boy or girl of your very own. This is your first marriage and it would be your first child, Nikki's been married three times now and has a total of four children from past relationships.

But that didn't mean it stopped Nikki, after he decided on having another child, and you two had tried a few more times with still no efforts ending in a successful pregnancy. That was until Nikki got you both an appointment with one of the top Doctor, just for such an issue. After all your the young one in the relationship. Nikki can't help but feel like  Tommy's idiot joke really is true!

It terrified Nikki to no end.....

What if he fucked up your chances of ever becoming a mother!?!

He'd never forgive himself! He couldn't sleep at night with everything dancing in his head, until he found the top Doctor and booked an apartment.

"Wyoming?" You found yourself asking. Nikki was still going on and on about some special doctor that had a practice in Wyoming.

"Baby, calm down. Breathe !" You snapped, grabbing the mans chin in your hand. Nikki gulped, a ghost of a smile on his face. "Don't you see baby, this is our chance! You still have a chance." He said eyes locked onto yours. You smiled, when he placed both hands on your face, the years of playing the bass making his hands rough, but you'd want nothing more than to be with him.

"I've never given up on it- Sure it's taking some time but isn't that normal?" You asked, gently taking your husbands hands in yours. Nikki gulped, looking down. "Even if it is- Going and sitting down with him isn't going to hurt anything. I want this for us- For you Beautiful!" You smiled, pulling him into a slow, deep kiss. You hummed feeling his arms wrap around your hips.

A groan left him when the kiss deepened. Your arms wrapped around his neck as  he urged you to jump. You did, wrapping your legs around your husbands hips. Nikki's green eyes seemed  hypnotize you.
"I need you." He whispered, kissing your neck gently. You hummed, holding a fist full of wild black hair. "You got me." You groaned, feeling his hands . You yelped and pulled slightly on his hair when he gently bit into your shoulder. "Fuck!"

"Knock Knock Dudes and Dudetts!" A very annoying and very family voice called out from somewhere in the house. Nikki sighed, helping you get your top back on. "Or on second thought, let's just move there." The bassist muttered, helping you slip off the table he had once had you held down on.

"Hey Tommy." You said with a half hearted smile. Still couldn't believe where you ended up in life.
The tall drummer winked at you. "What's up?" He asked you with that childlike grin.

"The sky T, now what do you need?" Nikki snapped. You bit your lip, knowing the reason your husband was being so rude, even if Tommy didn't understand it.

The drummer tilted his head, reminding you of a confused puppy.

"Why.Are.You.Here?? Why did you bust into my place- AGAIN?!" Nikki snapped at his terror twin, pointing at his shoulder got good messer.

"No real reason, Brittany is gone and I was lonely." The drummer said with a shrug.

Nikki instantly softened. "Sorry T-Bone, how about you and me hang for a few until she gets done with whatever it is she's doing-Okay?"

Nikki asked with a smile. "Fucking TikTok is what's she doing-Driving me nuts!" The drummer snapped pulling on his hair.

"Vine?" You asked. "Nope- New stupid shit she like." Tommy said with an off tone. "How about we go out to eat? You hungry baby?" Nikki asked with a smile.

"Staving Daddy!" Tommy snapped with a goofy grin before you could open your mouth to answer your now very annoyed husband.

You couldn't stop laughing as Nikki death flared the other, younger man.

...To be continued....

Sorry but it's something g guys