~Bonus Chapter~

Sorry about any confusion for any of you. I've been staying up late to work on my stories, and yesterday was one of those nights when my finger slipped, and I published the chapter when I wasn't ready. I'm really sorry, but please understand that I am sorta a perfectionist and have terrible management skills, so I write little bits of chapters for every book I have, including unpublished ones. I'm also sad to say this is most likely the very last chapter. I hope whoever reads this book enjoys this last chapter, along with the whole story. And just... Thank you so, so, so much for all of you. I really wasn't expecting so many people to like this book. Y'all don't know how happy I am whenever I get notifications when someone votes or comments of adds this story to a reading list. I cannot thank you all enough.

˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚

OMG I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS IT!!!! I'M CRYING GUYS!!!

(´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

Hope you all enjoy... I'm so emotional right now..

Now without further ado... Here's the Happily Ever After ending for The Girl With White Hair.

  Enjoy~
✧༺♥༻✧

*3rd Person POV*

It was a beautiful summer day; the birds were singing in the light breeze. Wyatt and (Y/N) were sitting on a bench under a tree, making small talk. The bell at Seabrook Elementary rang, signaling the end of the day. Children of all kinds ran out. A group of werewolf pups came out running, howling, and yipping in excitement. The young pack went right up to the couple who got up smiling.

"Did ya pups have a great first day?" (Y/N) smiled as the pups gathered around her happily.

"We did! We did!!" A young girl was smiling happily.

Wyatt grabbed a couple of the wolf pups around the waist and swung them around. The pups shrieked in excitement and giggled.

"And y'all behaved, right little knuckle-wolves?"

"We did!!" The children laughed.

(Y/N) and the other children laughed as their Alpha Male played with the pups.

Once he set them down, a white blur launched herself at Wyatt's back, giggling, wrapping her arms around his neck, smiling.

"What's this?" Wyatt reached behind him and flipped the little girl into his arms and smiled at her. The little girl stuck her tongue out at him before she started giggling again.

"You think you can catch your dad off guard, little missy? Think again!" Wyatt grinned as he tickled his daughter, who busted out laughing as he tickled her all over.

The wolf pups watching laughed along with (Y/N) who walked up beside the two with a shy little boy pup with white bangs clinging to her leg.

"Wyatt, that's enough. We need to take them all home now."

"You're lucky your mom loves you so much," Wyatt whispered to his daughter as he let her go.

She looked at him with her big brown eyes before sticking her tongue out again then running to her mom and climbing onto her back, (Y/N) patted her head. Wyatt walked over to the three of them and picked up the little boy and put him on his shoulder. Then another little white hair girl with brown eyes came running from the school to them.

"Auntie (Y/N/N)! Uncle Wy!!!" Zelda came running up to the group with a broad smile, "My mom gave me the okay to visit you guys today! Can I come, can I come? Pleeeeaaasssee?! I promise I won't break anything this time!"