Thank you!

...guys

I am

I am...

So

Shocked, yet happy, and just.

*mind blown*

....

80k

*wheeze*

80k!!!!!

holy jebuz like-

IJWAUISIAWSHDJAHWDIAJWHSBDGFSEHFISKDNCLSJOZFN

Thank you guys so much for taking the time to read this book!! Y'all have no idea how happy this makes me or how much this makes me smile. I originally wrote this book because I couldn't find many Wyatt x Readers that cut it for me, so I said, "Hell Ima write my own!" And I did, so now here we are! Almost a year later and at 80k views!

Like damn-

I've never had ANYTHING that's had this many views, votes, or comments. Y'all are amazing, and I cannot thank y'all enough for this!!

I'm so happy rn that I'm crying-

Just thank all of you so much, not just for reading my book but for the comments! Gosh I love reading them, I get a good laugh all the time!

-----------

After re-reading some of the book, I realize just how much my writing style has changed, and now that I know how I want the story to end, I might rewrite the book and reupload it. What do y'all think of that?

My schedule has been chaotic lately but I sure as hell would edit and upgrade this book for y'all, it's the least I could do!!

I hope you guys have a great night/day! Where ever you are, stay safe, and know that you made this random writer on some random app the happiest they've been in a long while.

Again...

Thank you!

--------

If you liked this book, check out my Zombies 3 fanfiction! (maybe some of my other books, who knows?)