Chapter 13: The Power Of The Great Alpha

*Wyatt's POV*

(Y/N) started growling, but it was unusual; it sounded more like an animal. (Y/N)'s hair was glowing blue, along with her moonstone. She hunched over growling and snarling, her hands to her face, I slowly stepped to her side. Her eyes were gold, and she was baring her fangs.

"(Y/N), you need to calm do-" I jumped away as she snapped at me with her teeth, still growling.

She grabbed her head and started throwing herself around.

Ezra didn't back away, "You can't even control your powers. This is why you won't be alpha anytime soon."

"Father! Stop!" I growled at him.

Willa put her arm out in front of me before I got any closer, "Wyatt."

I followed her gaze to (Y/N), who was on the ground, her right hand on her head as she huffed. I froze as I saw white fur sprouting out of her body. Our father finally started to back away as (Y/N)'s body began to shift into another creature.

Suddenly, (Y/N)'s entire body began to glow bright blue. We had to look away from her as the light was too bright. Once it stopped we all looked looked for (Y/N), but she wasn't there. In her place, a was a huge white wolf with golden eyes, who was snarling at us.

'Woah,' I thought, I've never seen something so stunning.

"Ezra! Why do you coward in fear now?" The wolf's mouth wasn't moving; her eyes glared at our father. I have no idea how, but we could hear her.

"Y-y-you're, " Ezra stuttered, never in my life have I seen my father scared, "you're Louve."

The wolf flashed her fangs as her mouth and nose scrunched up, "Ha! It took you long enough!"

Willa looked at me, confused, "what are they talking about?"

"Well, if ya ever listen to me, you'd know Louve is a legend. She's not a prophecy like the great alpha. She's more of a fairy tale. She's the white wolf who's in charge of protecting our pack and the moonstone. She was also the first werewolf ever to exist."

"You have the right train of thought, Wyatt," Louve stopped growling and sat down. Her golden orbs still on my father, "I am indeed Louve, I live on within my descendants. In this case, (Y/N)." Her eyes narrowed at my father, "and I am very irritated to hear you are forcing my descendant to be blessed with yours."

"That was before I knew," My father got on his knees, "forgive me, Louve."

"It is not me you should be begging." Suddenly Louve's body shifted as it shone blue and altered into the shape of (Y/N). Well, almost.

"You should be begging me." (Y/N) was standing there, her eyes flickering gold, and her hair still glowing blue along with glowing wolf ears and tail.

We all stared at her, making her give us a confused face; she stopped glowing. Her ears reacted to her emotions by flattening as her head tilted.

'This is adorable.' Flew through my head.

"Um, well, ya see," I took a couple of steps towards her, then I touched her ears. They were so soft, "ya kinda have some new additions."

Her face grew into shock as she touched her ears on her head and grabbed her tail. She then took a deep breath as I stepped back, slightly worried.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She looked at me with a forced smile, her ears straight up as her tail wagged slowly, "Nope! But tonight has lasted what feels like forever, so I am going! To bed!"

She started to walk off, "At home! In Zombietown! I'll see y'all at school tomorrow!"

With that, she left. I then turned to my father and crossed my arms, glaring at him, "A moonblessing? Really?"

"I thought it was a good idea." He mumbled.

"Absolutely not," Both Willa and I shook our heads.

"Even though they're hopelessly in love with each other," Willa teased, snickering.

"Then what's the problem?" Our father looked between Willa and me, confused.

"The problem is you're trying to force us! She's new to that pack, dad! She isn't used to our way of life! And we've only known each other for two days!" My face was warm as my glare shifted between the two of them.

"It's only been two days?" Willa looked at me, "are you sure?"

"Let's see. We saw them in the woods yesterday and I ran into her in town. Then we left last night to go to the school. We found (Y/N) and invited her to the den, my chest still hurts from when that zombie, Zed, elbowed me, and then we got the moonstone and came straight back to the den. And now, the present where (Y/N) is Louve as well as the great alpha!"

"Oh, shoot," Willa was shocked, "It has only been two days."

Our father stood up and shooed us out of his den, "It's late, and it sounds like it's been a very long day. So go to bed, you two."

"Goodnight, father," Willa said and walked away.

"Goodnight to ya too, sis!" I yelled at her.

Once she was out of sight, I sighed and went to my den and flopped on my bed, which was made of out animal hides and other things I've found lying around left by humans. I had a couple of pillows, stuffed animals, and some blankets. On the shelf next to my bed was a pile of things that I've collected over the years. My favorite is this small creature that lights up if you hit a red button on its chest. It was dressed in armor of some sort.

This is the toy he's talking about

This is the toy he's talking about. I don't know how to describe it as a person who doesn't know what a robot is.

I laid down and stared at my ceiling. When I was a pup, I had sketched out the great alpha prophecy up above my bed so that I couldn't forget it. Ever since I was a pup, I've been looking for the great alpha. Just, something inside of me was telling me not to stop searching.

'I can't believe I don't have to look anymore.' I sighed, 'what am I going to do now?'

Hey guys! MJ here, if you're wondering, 'what does this have to do with the story?' Truuuuuust me, I have plans for some cute scenes coming up. I also didn't realize that I made one day last for nine chapters. And I apologize for that. I like it when stories make a good relationship over time, so this X Reader is going to be long. I might start updating every other day because I am a student, and I need time to do school work and to make sure I give you guys the best story I can provide you! (I've also found Grammarly to be very helpful recently) I hope you guys enjoyed the story! Don't forget to vote or comment! Have a great day!