CHAPTER 35

CRYSTAL'S POV
I tried to pry the hands that had locked themselves on my waist like iron just moments ago. You see, the moment Zoey had screamed, I was about to turn around to see what had happened when suddenly a pair of arms wrapped themselves around my waist. My body was frozen in that moment but then I heard those dreadful words...

"Hey Angel"

It took only those two words to pump my body with energy. "Tyler!" "Tyler!" I started shouting like a maniac. I was now thrashing around, trying everything to get away but he wouldn't budge. It felt like his grip was tightening with every passing second. "how have you been love" he said right into my ear, making me shake in fear. I looked around to see all my friends were struggling. I looked at the direction of the forest desperately. I turned my head back to the front trying to think of someway to escape. Where are the boys?!

"Leave them alone!" A inhuman voice said from behind us. I turned my head towards the direction from which the sound came. There, standing at the beginning of the forest line were our mates and Jacob with his friends. All of them had their claws out and their eyes were deep red. "Look who finally decided to show up!" Isaac shouted while holding Sarah. "let them go!" Zayn said in the same inhuman voice. "yeah right" Ethan said laughing. He tightened his grip around me and it was starting to hurt real bad. "you're hurting them for god's sake!" Zayn shouted again. "Oh really! It is only fair that they suffer a little pain in return for the pain that they have caused us!" Derek shouted as he held tighter onto Zoe's hair, if it was even possible. Tears were freely falling from my face. I kept my eyes on Tyler, his presence being the only reason I hadn't gone insane by now. " "All of you will pay for this!" Ethan growled looking at the boys. "Kings, please, let the girls go, we should not harm them in all of this" Jacob said in a surprisingly calm voice. "Don't you dare say a word!" Ethan roared. "You are fully aware what we do with traitors! Prepare yourselves for it because once we are done with these scums, you and your friends will be put to your fate next!" Ethan shouted. None of us had never seen them this angry and this just added to our fear. "And as far as you girls are concerned" Aiden said holding Ashley the same way Ethan was holding me. All of our attention turned towards him. "Once you guys are back at the mansion, we'll not spare even a second to mark you all! No matter how much pain you all go through, we'll not stop!" He completed as Ashley was crying her eyes out. Scott roared in anger, his red eyes staring at Aiden with madness. "It was our mistake that we didn't kill you" Derek said looking at our mates with pitch black eyes. "But we tend to not repeat our mistakes. So this time we'll make SURE that you scums are dead before we dump your bodies somewhere so far that nobody will ever find you" he completed. Me and my friends were balling our eyes out by this time. How are we supposed to get out of this mess?!. "You can do whatever you want to us but please, for the sake of the moon goddess, don't involve the girls in the fight" Mason said in a pleading voice. I had never seen him plead to anyone. "This fight is inevitable. We all know that. The girls should not be harmed in this, it shall be a fair one" Tyler said. "I think you weren't listening when we said that we don't repeat our mistakes. You remember the last time we had a 'fair fight' , little birdies here decided to intervene and take the game!" This time it was Liam who spoke up, holding a hysteric Rose by her arms. I tensed at the memory, oh how lucky we were to escape that night. But this morning doesn't look promising. "All of you will come with us back to the mansion one way or another" Ethan said, his voice laced with rage. Suddenly I was pushed to the ground. My body harshly landed in the sand. The moment my body landed on the hot sand, my legs pulled me back up and I immediately started running towards Tyler and others. I heard my friends running right behind me. All of us had almost reached them when I heard a familiar sound coming from behind us...

The sound of bones crackling.

I would never be able to the explain the shiver that ran down my spine in that moment. Even though my mind was frozen in fear, my legs kept running, as if they had a mind of their own. Me and my friends reached where the boys were standing. The moment I was in front of Tyler, he pushed me behind his back, taking a protective stance. I ducked my head behind his back, covering my ears with my hands, trying my hardest to avoid that horrible sound. I knew what was happening but my eyes were still shut tight, not wanting to see that picture again.

"Let's get started shall we" said the same demonic voice that had haunted all of us for the past 3 years.

Hey guys. So this was chapter 35. I hope you all are buckled in for the end!
Thanks for reading!
Bye!♥️