CHAPTER 11

ROSE'S POV
I woke up with a drastic headache. It was the first time in my life that I had a headache this bad. I tried to think what happened yesterday or why my head is feeling like it's going to blow off, but I couldn't remember a single thing. I sighed and got off the bed and noticed that me and the girls had slept in the guest room. That's strange! how did we end up here? I am sure none of us walk in our sleep. The more I tried to think about it, the more my headache increased so I just shrugged it off. I walked to the bathroom which was attached to the guest room and washed my face, trying to clear the haze which was forming inside my brain. After I dried my face with a towel I walked out and saw that the others had woken up too. "how did all of us end up here?" Zoey asked while holding her head in pain. "I have no idea guys" I said walking over to them. "and I am guessing none of you remember what happened yesterday, right?" I asked looking at them and they nodded. "do you?" Sarah asked her and I shook my head. "I'm trying to remember but not a single image is coming in my mind" I said and all of them sighed. "maybe we should get some fresh air to clear our minds" Crystal suggested and all of us nodded. All of them freshened up one by one while I waited for them. Once all of us were ready, we walked out of the guest room and towards the main hall. When we reached the main hall, what we saw just added to our confusion. All the boys were scattered in the main hall, sleeping. All of them looked very tired. "Ok...what the hell happened yesterday" Ashley said with both irritation and a slight fear in her voice. I sighed, this is not how I expected the day to start. I walked over to the side table and picked up the spare notepad and a pen we always kept there. I wrote them a note. After I was done, I placed it on the center table for them to read. I turned around to look at the boys to see they were still asleep. Damn they must be really tired otherwise they would've woken up the moment we entered the main hall. "Let's go guys" Sarah said and all of us walked out the front door, in hopes of making this day a bit bearable.

AFTER 15 MINUTES...

SARAH'S POV
All if us have been walking for about 15 mins now, just having some small talk but mostly it was silent. Thankfully, the weather was extremely pleasant today and it definitely eased our headache. The feeling of fresh air entering my body made me feel relaxed and calm. "I'm really hungry" Zoe said out of nowhere and at the exact moment my stomach growled in hunger. "I guess we all are" Crys said in a teasing tone while looking at me. All of us laughed. "so where should we go?" Rose asked. "well I think we should go to our usual spot because it has the best food in the whole area and plus it's not that far from here" Ashley said and all of us agreed. With that we started walking to our location. Within 5 mins, we had reached our destination. It was a multicultural restaurant. It provided food of almost every culture. Whether it be American, Italian, Chinese, Indian, just ask for it and you will be served right away!. We entered the restaurant and the aroma of different foods immediately engulfed us. The restaurant wasn't crowded much because it had just opened, about 10 mins ago. As we were about to walk to an empty table, a familiar voice stopped us in our track. "Well hello guys, how are you all this morning"

NOAH'S POV
My eyes fluttered open and I sat up on the couch. I looked around to see the rest of the boys were also there. Why did all of us sleep here?. Suddenly the events from yesterday came rushing back to my mind and tears were threatening to come out from my eyes. I never want that to happen again. Ever. I sighed. I should probably go check on them and give them some medicine. I am sure that they would be having the worst hangover ever once they wake up, since it was the first time they consumed alcohol. When I reached the guestroom I noticed that the door was slightly ajar. Are they already up?. I opened the door to find the room was empty. Where'd they go?. I walked out of the room and closed the door behind me. I went upstairs and checked all of the rooms but they were nowhere to be found. Where are they?!. I rushed back downstairs, panicked. I raced back to the main hall. As I was about to wake others up my eyes fell upon a notepad  which was placed on the center table. I walked over to the table and picked it up. It read...

All of us are going for a walk. Will be back soon.

Rose...

I breathed in a air of relief. "hey Noah what's that" I heard Tyler ask. I looked up to see all of them were awake. Instead of saying anything I passed them the notepad. "well at least they informed us this time about where they are going" Zayn scoffed and I rolled my eyes. "bro it was just a fight. Every couple fights at a certain point in their relationship. We need to take it in a mature manner. I'm sure the girls would be feeling bad as well" I said and all of them nodded.

ASHLEY'S POV
Oh hell no! I didn't hesitate to roll my eyes when we saw who had called us. It was Leah and her friends!. What have we even done to upset this universe!. "come on join us" Olivia said. I was about to decline. Even though none of us remember what really happened yesterday, I just remembered something. Yesterday we skipped college, with Leah and her friends. I clearly remember them coming upto us before the classes started and then within a span of few minutes we were out of the college area. I don't remember what happened after that but one thing which I'm sure of is that it wasn't pleasant at all and so I wanted to avoid them as much as I could. As I was about to tell them to leave us alone, "Sure!" Rose said with a sweet smile. No! Oh god why don't they remember anything! "Hey Ashley, are gonna join us or just stand there" Mia said snapping me out of my thoughts. I saw that all of my friends had already taken a seat and I had no option left besides joining them. I took a seat and all of us ordered our food...

OLIVIA'S POV
All of us ordered our food and were waiting for it to arrive. Suddenly my phone rang and I looked at the caller ID to see who it was. "Sorry guys I have to take this. I'll be right back" I said while getting up and walking out of the restaurant doors. "Is it done?" I asked him. "yes, the quantity is exactly how you demanded" he replied. "good" I replied with a small smile on my face. "Yours would be red and there's would be yellow" he said. "ok" I said and without saying another word I hung up. I walked back into the restaurant and Leah looked up at me. I smirked and she understood the job was done. I sat back on my chair and the food arrived. The waiter served us our food in 5 red bowls while Crystal and her friends were served their food in 5 yellow bowls. Exactly how we planned!. I looked up at the waiter and he gave me a slight nod. I gave it back and with that he walked away. "I'm so hungry right now!" Zoey said as she started digging into her food. I couldn't help but smile, we were so close to get what we wanted. All of us started eating as well. I looked up at Ashley to see she looked a little reluctant but after a few minutes, she started eating as well. It's just a matter of few minutes before everything changes!

Hey guys. So this was chapter 11. I hope you all enjoyed it.
Thanks for reading!
Bye! ❤