CHAPTER 25

Later that night...

CRYSTAL'S POV
All of the girls were asleep but I couldn't  get even an ounce of sleep. All of the events that have happened up till now just kept swirling around in my mind. I got of the bed, trying to be as silent as possible, and walked upto the window. I opened the window and instantly a huge gush of cool wind hit my face, settling my mind in a peaceful state. My eyes automatically closed and I welcomed this feeling with open arms. After a few seconds, I opened my eyes again and I was met with the beautiful view of the night sky. My eyes admired the moon, which was shining brightly against the dark sky. Then suddenly, a loud howl broke me out of my bliss. My eyes went wide and I frantically started looking around in the dimly illuminated surroundings. I noticed that it receded into the direction of the extreme left island. Even though I couldn't see the island completely, I could see a tiny part of it in the distance. Suddenly the howl echoed again and a realisation dawned on me. That is the island where Tyler and the others are stranded!. The howl erupted again and I could feel my heart warming up. It was Tyler!. Tears welled up in my eyes as the feeling hit me. How  could I miss it!. Suddenly my knees felt weak and before I could even register it, I fell on my knees by the window, my eyes still glued to the island. The howl came again and I could almost feel Tyler's presence by my side, comforting me. My eyes were starting to feel really heavy and before I could even get up from the floor and go back to bed, my eyes closed and the last thing I heard before falling in a deep sleep was Tyler's howl.

TYLER'S POV
All of the boys were asleep but I couldn't sleep at all. The feeling of misery and sadness was burning inside of me and I'm sure that Crystal was feeling the same because I could feel that she was wide awake as well. I decided to comfort her. Even though I couldn't see her physically, we were still spiritually connected. I got up from where I was laying and ran towards the highest mountain which was present on the island. Within a few minutes, I had reached the peak of the mountain. As I looked around in the dim night sky, I spotted the mansion far away in the distance. Just a tiny part of the mansion was visible to me but the fact that it was still within my eyesight gave me some relief. I took a deep breath and howled at the top of my voice, in the direction of the mansion. Once I was done, I waited for her to hear me and soon she did. I could feel her heartbeat rise. I howled again and this time I could feel my heart warm up. She had recognised me!. I howled once again and I could almost imagine her by my side, holding my hand. I howled once again. The feeling not letting me stop. I could feel her heart slowly calming down, telling me that she was falling asleep. I howled for the last time, with all my strength, telling her that I will always be there with her. Even though I had grown a bit tired from all the howling, I could feel my heart at peace, knowing that she was at peace. I turned around to go back to where the boys were but, there they were, behind me, with biggest smiles on their faces. Without uttering a single word, I rushed to them and all of us did a group hug.

Nothing can break us if all of us are together!

THE NEXT MORNING...

ASHLEY'S POV
I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping outside and bright sunlight hitting my body, making me warm. I slowly opened my eyes and sat up on the bed, stretching my arms. I looked around me to see others were also waking up. "good morning guys" I said with a small smile on my face. "good morning Ash" Zoey replied back with a smile. "guys where is Crys?" Sarah said looking beside me. I turned my head to my side to find it empty. I started looking around the room when my eyes fell on her figure sleeping beside the open window, her head resting on the windowsill. All of us rushed to her. "Crys wake up" I said shaking her slightly. "Crys Crys" I said a little louder and shaking her a little harder. She started stirring and her eyes slowly opened. She lifted her head from the windowsill and yawned, stretching out her arms. "Crys how did you end up sleeping here?" Rose asked her with a hint of worry in her voice. Suddenly her calm expression turned to a sad one. Tears pricked her eyes and my brows furrowed in worry. "Crystal what happened" I said sitting beside her and placing my hand on her shoulder. "It's...about...Him" she said between her sobs. "who...Tyler?" Zoey asked her with a hint of caution in her voice. Crys nodded and I could feel my heart speeding up. After her sobs had subsided to small sniffles, she told us about what happened last night. After she had finished, a big smile had made its way onto my face, without me even realising it. Infact all of them had the same expressions on their faces. Then without thinking anything else, I pulled Crystal in a tight hug and she hugged me back with equal force. Immediately after that, Zoey, Ashley and Rose joined us as well. All of us just sat their on the floor, holding each other close when suddenly we heard footsteps coming towards our room. All of us seperated and immediately after, the door to our room opened and 'they' entered. The smile from my face immediately turned into a scowl. "why the hell are you guys on the floor?" Derek said looking at us with a raised eyebrow. "it doesn't matter" Ethan said with a bored tone before anyone of us could even utter a word. "all of us will be leaving shortly but before leaving we want to have breakfast with all of you" Ethan continued. None of us moved from our positions and I think it annoyed him even further. "are you guys coming or what?" He snapped. All of us immediately got up from the floor, not wanting to make a scene this early in the morning. "Freshen up and come downstairs. 5 minutes" Isaac said with a sharp voice and with that Ethan closed the door and all of them walked away. I let out a loud annoyed sigh. "Common guys let's 'freshen up' I said rolling my eyes and mocking Isaac. All of the other girls let out a laugh and after that all of us brushed our teeth and washed our faces to fully awaken ourselves. After we were done, all of us walked together downstairs, towards the dining hall. When we reached there, all 5 of them were already seated on the table and the food was served. All of us took the remaining seats. "you're late" Derek said with a cold voice. I rolled my eyes mentally but thankfully none of us said anything. After a few seconds of that awkward silence, all 5 of them started eating so all of us also started, not wanting to push them any further.

CRYSTAL'S POV
After a while, everyone were done with their breakfast and the girls went back to the room while the lycans went to make arrangements for their journey. I quickly finished my food and got up to go back to my room. But the moment I turned around, Ethan grabbed my wrist and painfully dragged me out of the hall. I wanted to scream because of how painfully he had grabbed me. Soon we reached a room, which I am guessing is his room. He pulled me inside and slammed the door shut with his other arm, never leaving my wrist even once. "you know I heard it too" he said pulling my body dangerously closer to his, our faces being too close to my liking. I didn't need a lot of thinking to know what he was talking about. Tyler's howl. "Don't let it get to you because nothing can change what will happen in the future. Nothing!!" He growled loudly, squeezing my wrist even more tightly. I was on a verge of crying because his hold on my wrist had stopped my circulation and his grip was stronger than that of iron. Before I could even speak a word, he let go of my wrist and walked out of the room, slamming the door behind him. A few tears escaped my eyes but I took steady breaths to calm myself as I rubbed my wrist slowly. After a few seconds, the pain in my wrist was gone but a dark bruise had formed there. I sighed and slowly started walking back to the room. I reached there within a few minutes and opened the door. All of the girls turned to look at me and a loud gasp escaped Sarah's lips as she saw the bruise on my wrist. "Crys! What happened!" She said in a panicked voice as all of them started making their way to me. I turned around and closed the door. I turned back to face all of them and they were looking at me with worried eyes. "guys don't worry" I said looking at them with a reassuring smile on my face. "no it is a thing to worry about!. How did that happen, did Ethan do something"  Zoey said with a hint of anger in her voice. I sighed and told them everything. Upon hearing it, all of their faces were red with anger. Before anyone of them could say anything, I rushed past them, towards the window and looked outside to see all 5 of them loading their bags in the trunk of their car. Then suddenly Ethan turned to look up in my direction, as if he heard me coming. He looked at me for a while and then that same devilish smirk came back on his face, as if he was taunting me. Then he closed the trunk of the car and all of them climbed in the car. The engine roared to life and the car sped on the narrow dirt road that was going in the forest, vanishing in the depths of the forest within seconds. "Crys what are yo-" Sarah asked me but I raised my palm to stop her and she did. I didn't want to speak anything about my plan  because I was sure one of them would be hearing our conversation, thanks to their super hearing. I turned around to face my friends. All of them were staring at me in confusion...

"Guys It's time"  I mouthed the words to them.

Hey guys. This was chapter 25. I hope you all enjoyed it.
Thanks for reading!
Bye! ❤