CHAPTER 16

ASHLEY'S POV
I woke up to the sound of the basement door opening. I heard footsteps coming in my direction and I looked up to see Issac and the others along with their sisters, or should I say our 'friends' who 'care for us'. All of them walked upto us, smirking like they were proud of what they had done. If my hands were free I would've slapped that off of their faces. Before I could say anything, Issac spoke up..."choose". choose? what does he mean. Before I could interpret anything, Leah and her friends walked up to Tyler and other boys. Leah walked upto Tyler, Diana walked upto Zayn, Miley walked upto Mason, Olivia walked upto Scott and Mia walked upto Noah. I was glaring at them, hard, watching their every move. They just stood in front of the boys, staring at our mates like they were pieces of meat. Then without any other  word, they smashed their lips on our mates. My eyes widened and I started thrashing around in my chains. The metal chains were digging into my skin and the pain was slowly increasing. I ignored it and started struggling even more. While all of this was happening, Ethan and his friends just stood there, watching all of this with sick grins on their faces. After what felt like eternity but was only a few seconds, all of them pulled away, smirking in victory. I felt like crying but I didn't dare let my tears fall. All of us have to stay strong. Suddenly I heard shuffling beside me and I turned my head towards the right to see Crystal and others were slowly waking up.

ZOEY'S POV
I slowly opened my eyes to see Ethan and his friends along with their sisters. My blood immediately boiled the moment I saw Leah and her friends. We are in this mess because of them! Well, apparently, we are at fault as well. I was about to scream at them, when suddenly Derek started walking towards me. My voice got caught up in my throat and my body froze. He took slow, menacing steps towards me, as if he was the predator and I was his prey. After a moment of this intense behavior, he stood in front of me, staring at me with a blank face, not saying a single word. "It's time" he spoke out loud, as if telling everyone in the room and not alone me. Before I could ask him anything, he started removing the metal chains from my arms and legs. The moment the metal chains were off of my ankles and wrists, I fell on the floor, unable to balance myself. My arms and legs felt like they weren't even there. The thought of escaping flashed in my mind but I knew it was impossible as I was too weak and even if I tried it, they would catch me in no time. Suddenly I felt Derek's arms around my body and I was picked up from the ground. I was about to fall back when he caught me and placed me on his shoulders. I started to kick and punch him with the little strength that was left in me but he didn't even flinch. Without any other word, he started walking towards the basement door, with me on his shoulder. I looked up to see all my friends were being carried as well. I turned my head to look at Zayn and other guys, and the moment I looked at them, I could hear my heart breaking all over again. All of them were bruised badly and were healing very slowly. They were still unconscious and looked very weak. I wanted to run back to them but I just couldn't. The Lycans walked out of the basement door with us and their sisters. The last thing I see is Zayn's bruised yet beautiful face, before the door closes and he is engulfed in darkness.

I feel like we have been going on for forever. None of us had uttered a single word since we got out of the basement. I don't know where they're taking us, plus I feel really awkward due to the position I am currently in.

Suddenly Derek came to a stop. I tried to look what was in the front but my current position made it difficult. I sighed, falling limp once again. Suddenly I felt Derek place his arms on my waist and then he placed me back down. I took a breath of relief as I felt the ground beneath my feet once again. But my relief was short lived as I turned around. My eyes were literally bulging out of their sockets at the sight in front of me. In front of me was a big room. I don't know whether it should even be called a room or not, because it was HUGE!. It had 5 master beds, 5 bathrooms, 5 walk in closets, 5 dressing tabels and what not. It was almost the size of a medium hall. "woah" I heard someone say from my right side. I turned to my right to see Sarah staring at the room with wide eyes. I turned to look at my left to see Crystal, Rose and Ashley standing there. Their eyes glued to the sight in front of us. But, before anyone of us could say anything else, each one of the Lycans grabbed each one of us and dragged us inside the room. We wanted to run back to the basement, back to our boys, but we were too exhausted. Once we were inside, they let us go and stood in front of us, staring at us with expressionless faces. "All the things you need are already here. Dresses, Makeup and everything else. Get ready. You have 2 hours" Liam said eyeing all of us. None of us said anything. With that, all of them turned back and started walking out of the door. Issac was the last one to exit. He turned around and looked at us with a stern expression..."two hours" he repeated and closed the door. We heard a click, telling us that the door was locked from the outside. The sound of their footsteps slowly faded away as they walked away from the room.

All 5 of us sat in complete silence. Now that we were out of the basement and away from 'them' I could observe my friends more closely. All of them had red, puffy eyes and they looked drained. I turned my head to the side to see my reflection in the mirror attached at one of the dressing table. I looked the same as them. "what should we do now" Rose asks, sounding tired. "I think we should do whatever they tell us to do" Crystal said in a low voice, her head hung low. "what!" Sarah shouted with disbelief. "why would you want to do that" Ashley asked her with confusion. "b-because if we don't do it t-they might hurt-t Tyler and t-the others even mor-re" Crystal stuttered, now looking up, with fresh tears forming in her eyes. "I agree" I said and their attention turned towards me. "even though we can't help them get out of here, we can still try to protect them" I said and all of them nodded. "all right then" Sarah said with a heavy sigh. "Lets do this"

Hey guys. So this was chapter 16. I hope you all enjoyed it.
Thanks for reading!
Bye! ❤