CHAPTER 6

TYLER'S POV
My legs hovered above the ground as I tried to get his hands off of my neck. I am sure my wind pipe would break any moment because of how hard he is choking me. "listen here kid" he said but it wasn't his human voice. This time it was his wolf who was speaking. "she's mine and I will take her very soon even if she is marked by you!" he shouted. His eyes had turned pitch black and his voice sounded demonic. His claws were digging in my neck, oozing out blood. I grunted in pain, using all my strength to get out of his grip. He was way stronger than me. As I was trying to get out of his grip, we heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen. "what is happening here?" we heard a voice say. Oh god! Not now!

CRYSTAL'S POV
I woke up to some weird noises coming from downstairs. Is Tyler ok?. I got up from the bed, still half asleep and made my way down the stairs. I noticed that the sounds were coming from the kitchen so I started making my way towards the kitchen. "what is happening here?" I asked as I reached the entrance of our kitchen. My eyes were still only half open but the moment I saw who was standing in front of me, they were wide open. Tyler was hoisted up in the air by Ethan and his neck was bleeding uncontrollably. Their attention turned towards me and I noticed Ethan was in his wolf form. My eyes were staring into the same black eyes which have haunted me for the past 3 years. He noticed me looking at him and smiled the most terrifying smile at me. God! How is he even alive in the first place! Before I could even say a word, Ethan squeezed Tyler's neck even harder, causing more blood to come out of his throat. I gasped and started walking towards them. "no" Tyler said, or more like whispered. "stay there" he completed. "Aww why did you stop her. Come here darling" he said, squeezing Tyler's neck even harder, stopping his breathing completely. He was slowly loosing consciousness. Without wasting a single second, I rushed towards them. "that's my girl" Ethan said, his smile widening. But before either me or Tyler could do or say anything, Ethan dropped Tyler on the floor and kicked him like Tyler was a rag doll. Tyler slided across the other side of the kitchen and collided with the wall with a loud thud. "TYLER!" I shouted and ran towards him. What is happening?! He isn't supposed be alive!. The moment I reached Tyler, I kneeled beside him, examining him. His neck was badly injured and his back had a big bruise. My face was drenched with tears as I took in his state. The kitchen had become dead silent. Both of us  turned back to look at Ethan, only to witness an empty spot. He was gone! Instead there was a note kept at the place where he was standing just a few seconds ago. I slowly walked upto that place and picked up the note. It read...

This was a warning Tyler! If you and your friends don't back off now, the next time we encounter each other would be a lot more than all of you could handle! Lastly, Crys...just stay beautiful babe❤

I heard a loud growl come from behind me and I jumped in my spot. I turned around to see Tyler had also read it. "Tyler" I whispered now turning to look at me. I dropped the note on the ground and hugged him gently, not wanting to increase his pain. "Don't worry. All of us are in this together. We'll get out of it I promise" He said to me reassuringly. I nodded, calming my mind. Both of us went back to our room and I did his first aid.

What will happen when our friends see this.

Hey guys! So this was chapter 6. I hope you all enjoyed it. Thanks for reading!
Bye! ❤