CHAPTER 9

ZOEY'S POV
" What the hell did you just do!" I whisper shouted to Ashley. She turned to look at me. A look of discomfort on her face was clearly visible even though she was trying her best to hide it. "I've had enough of their insults. I can't just let anyone say shit about me or my friends" she whispered back to me. You see that's something which makes Ashley stand out from others. She cannot tolerate when someone talks ill about her or about people who are close to her. She ignores slight comments but she looses control when they go over the edge. This quality of her can be both positive and negative, depending on the situation. Before I could calm her down, her took another cup. "also it's not that bad" she said. Her voice slurring slightly as she took another gulp. " So aren't you guys going to do the honors" Mia said looking at rest of us. None of us touched the glasses. Well besides Ashley of course. "Guys I saw something and I was hoping to tell you guys about it" Leah suddenly spoke up, her index finger gliding across the rim of her glass, while she looked at Crystal. "What!" Ashley suddenly shouted, clearly starting to get drunk. "I saw Tyler and the other boys checking out the freshman year girls" she said and our eyes widened. I turned to look over towards Crystal to see her eyes glossing. "No. They would never do that" I said with confidence. Crystal looked up at me, her facial expression turning to confidence and faith. She nodded as well. "and even if they did stare at them, what's the big deal. It's not like they kissed them or something" Rose said rolling her eyes. A slight smirk grazing her face. "Well I am just trying to warn you by telling you the truth" Leah said as she took another sip of beer. "What do you mean" I snapped. I was done being nice. They were seriously getting on my nerves. This time she was the one who smirked. "Well they didn't just check them out, they passed comments at them too" she completed and to say that we were shocked was an understatement. "What kind of comments" Rose said even though all of us knew the answer."I don't think I need to tell you that. You all are smart enough to know that" she replied back. "Look" Olivia said in a concerned voice. "We just want the best for you guys. We don't want to see you getting hurt" she said with soft eyes. "We would never ever lie to you about something this serious. We know how important a mate bond is" she said. I had almost forgotten that they were werewolves too. They would never lie to us about something this important. None of us said anything this time and my eyes went over to the filled glass kept in front of me. I just kept on staring at the glass, my mind filled with thoughts even though my heart felt empty. Without any second thoughts, I grabbed the glass and drank it.

ZAYN'S POV
The bell rang signalling the end of our last lecture. I grabbed my books and walked out of the classroom and towards Zoey's class. I soon reached her classroom and stood outside, waiting for her. Soon the gate opened and students started coming out. I searched for Zoey amongst the crowd but she wasn't there. I furrowed my brows in confusion, she was supposed to be here. I sighed and started walking out of the college and towards our hanging spot, where I was supposed to meet the boys. When I reached there, all of them were already there. I walked upto them and none of them said a word. "they aren't here are they?" I asked and Tyler shook his head without looking up from the ground. "I guess they're 'short' break is still going on" Mason said emphasizing on the word short, sounding angry. He is the short tempered one of our group. "Guys relax, maybe they were tired and didn't feel like coming back to college. I'm sure they're probably at home right now, waiting for us" I said trying to calm Mason down and to ease the tension which was building up. "you're right" Tyler said looking up at us and all of us nodded agreeing. With that thought all of us started walking to our house, in hopes of seeing our angels there.

Hey guys. So this was chapter 9. I hope you all enjoyed it.
Thanks for reading!
Bye! ❤