Chapter 18

☠EDITED☠

Does anyone even enjoy this story anymore?

Braylee's POV:

I start feeling my body become exhausted, begging me to sleep.

No, not yet.

To try and get them off my track as well as I can, I turn right, right, and then left. I look up at the sky, and see it's probably seven right now. I can tell, because of how the sun is going down. Before I reach the road, it's almost pitch black outside.

"Oh, God." mutter to myself, taking a deep breath before pushing myself to run the rest of the way.

I stop at the side of the road, and my heart stops. I see a police station, a fucking police station.

My smile widens, and I start running towards it as I realize how close it is to me. My scream echoes out, as I feel my ankle twist. I fall down in pain, "Fuck!"

Get up, you're not that far away.

I push myself up, and start limping towards the police station. As I get closer, I look in to see the person who's supposed to be stationed at the desk, isn't there. My hand wraps around the door, and I'm about to pull it open when I feel two strong arms wrap around my body.

"No!" I scream, trying to reach foe the handle. A hand clamps around my mouth, and I start sobbing.

I'm going to die, they're going to kill me!

The person leads me deeper into the forest, and I see the familiar four faces.

Louis, Niall, Zayn, and Liam.

Harry drops me to the ground, "P-Please let me go!"

"Not happening, baby girl. We need you for something very important."

"Please!" Every second I'm with them, I feel my sanity slowly slip away.

I scream as I feel my body being pushed down, and Louis straddling me.

"Get off!" I start kicking, and hitting.

Louis groans, and calls Niall over, "Please hold her hands."

I feel one strong hand wrap around my two wrists. I try to wiggle them free, but it's no use.

"And, Harry, her legs, please."

I gasp as I feel some weight being laid down on my legs.

"Please." I beg, looking at Louis.

He looks away, "N-No! Look at me Louis, please!"

"Zayn, just shut her up." Liam groans, rubbing his eyes.

Zayn walks over, and places a gag in my mouth. I start crying harder as I see him grab a needle from his pocket, and a bottle of an unknown liquid.

Morphine?

He places the needle in the bottle, and puts the liquid in it.

"Please." I say, through the rag.

No one listens. No one cares.

Zayn walks over to me, and crouches by me.

"Please!" I say louder, hoping to catch his attention.

Zayn looks at me with eyes full of sympathy, and he mouths, "I'm sorry."

"No!" scream, but it's muffled.

I cringe as I feel the needle inject into my skin, and him pull it out. A couple second later, I feel sleepy.

No, don't let it take control.

My eyes close, but I try my best to keep them opened.

"Don't fight it, just let it take over. It'll be much easier for the both of us." Louis says.

It then dawns on me, that I'll always end up in the arms of them. I'm trapped, and will never be free.

And, so I do what Louis says. My last thought runs through my mind, before I let it fully take affect.

I was so close...
---
:( I feel sorry for Braylee