Chapter 6

☠EDITED☠

Braylee's POV:

I could feel the drug wearing off as they pull me out, "Get off." I mumble.

"What was that, darling?" Liam cackles.

"The drug is wearing off. Want me to get another dose?" Louis asks, wiping his forehead.

Liam smirks smugly, "No. It's way more fun when they fight, anyway."

My eyes widen as I feel a rush of adrenaline, and Louis looks at Liam with furrowed eyebrows. Adrenaline pumps through me rapidly, as I elbow Liam's face, and am about to run towards the door, when my vision goes out of whack, and I run into the wall. I lay on the ground looking at the ceiling as everything seems to be spinning, what just happened?

"Honey, nice try. But, the drug isn't out of your system, yet." Louis explains, as he picks me up again.

"Okay, first things first, Louis. Lock her in my room, okay? Make it secure, and then we will get everything ready."

"No, let me go!" I try to scream, but it comes out as a slur.

"Stop fighting." Louis grunts, as he literally throws me in Liam's room, locking it.

About an hour later, Liam comes in his room, "Get up."

I stand up as fast as I can, my heart pounding, "Follow me." And, so I do.

I follow him into another room, attached to the basement. White tiles scatter the floor, nothing but knives on a table near the door, and a small bed placed in a corner. And, there is blood splattered in places around the room.

"You're fucking sick." I seethe, angrily.

Liam chuckles darkly, "Everyone goes a little mad sometimes, darling."

Liam grabs me by the back of my neck, and throws me towards the corner. I then notice another door across the room, leading into another room.

"What's in there?" I ask, gulping.

"A bathroom."

What do they do in there?

My focus goes back on Liam, who walks towards me with a knife, a smirk plastered on his face.

Fucking sadistic asshole.

I gasp, as I see Louis give me a sympathetic look, and handcuff my hand to the bed. And with that, he's gone, leaving me with this psycho.

A scream leaves my lips as a knife presses deep into my arm, blood rushing out, smoothly. I lash out, trying my best to smack Liam until he suddenly straddles me, "Sh, sh, sh. It will all be over soon."

Awhile later, he unlocks the cuffs, and forces me to stand up, walking me to the bathroom. I struggle as much as I can, as I see a bathtub, all the way full.

Liam forces me to my knees, placing his hand around my neck as he forces my head into the water. I'm taken by surprise, so I open my mouth under water, swallowing water with it. Over, and over again. And, I can tell you, I never want a punishment again.

----

Fucking hell. So, that's that. Picture of Braylee on the side. Toodles(: