Chapter 41

☠EDITED☠

Writing's my escape.

My edit on side.

Braylee's POV:

Louis' talk totally slips from my mind as the van stops in front of Liam's house. As it stops, and I step out, I get a feeling in my stomach, but ignore it and keep moving forward.

I mean, we won. It's over.

Louis eyes bore into the back of my skull as Liam's arm wraps around my waist. My head finds its way to resting on his shoulder as we walk the rest of the distance into the house.

We walk in, and everything seems better. The mood is lifted, everything's finally okay. As the boys sit at the table drinking sips of beer, I stand up to go to the bathroom.

Liam looks at me, "Where are you going?"

"Bathroom." I reply.

He nods, and turns back to the boys and I make my way to the bathroom. I open the bathroom door as I approach, and lock it.

After I'm done, I wash my hands, and dry them before walking down the hallway to the kitchen again. Niall's loud laugh is heard as I feel a strong grip tug me into a room. I turn around, and see Louis glaring at me.

"I thought I told you to fucking leave. Didn't I, Braylee? You need to go, now." He demands angrily.

"Why, Louis? What the hell do they plan on doing?" I ask.

"You know those texts you were getting?"

"Yes."

"Those were from me. It was a countdown. A countdown to the day we attack and..." He trails off.

"And?"

"And, they get rid of you." He finishes.

My whole world stops before me. My breathing slows as I stare at Louis in horror.

"L-Liam wouldn't do that.." I stutter.

"Yes, he would, Braylee! He threatened to kill Eleanor. And, from what I know, he would've gone through with it."

My mind is still in shock as I try to process what Louis just notified me about.

"You need to go, now. Go get your things, and get out. I swear to god, go." He says, pushing me out the door.

My first reaction is to bolt to Liam's room, and start throwing the little clothes I have in my bag. When I'm finished, I do what Louis instructed me to do.

I tip-toe quietly down the hallway as I don't seem to realize nobody is in the kitchen anymore. I dash past as I run to the front door, unlocking it, I start stepping out when I feel a pinch in my arm.

That was it as my eyes started to droop, and I start falling down faster than ever.
---
Ohhhhh. Damn Sam.