Chapter 31: It's Perfect

ابدأ من البداية

40 minutes later...

my head is pounding, I feel even more pain than I did before. I scan the room and see Eli and Aryn talking as Aryn sobs in the seat across from him. she doesn't look too good, she looks like she's about to throw up. "I wasn't there Eli. i left her and she could have died and i wouldn't have been there" she sobs into her hands. "i- i'm fine." i struggle to get the words out. i feel thirsty as fuck right now. "oh my god!" Aryn exclaims as she runs full speed into me. Eli just laughs and smiles, "i'll leave you two love birds alone. Auntie Elise had to take Ebbie home, i'm gonna go check up on her." Eli says giving Aryn a knowing smile and walking out. "love birds?" i say as i sit Aryn in my lap. "i love you." she whispers making me forget about everything else. "i'm not fucking her Aryn. it was a mistake that never should have happened. i love you and only you. i want you and only you" I say as i kiss trails down her neck and shoulder. "will you be my girlfriend Hannah?" she whispers, i bite her neck softly making her yelp and giggle. "i don't wanna fuck up you and your fathers relationship Air. if he can't accept us then maybe we shouldn't." i sigh into my words wishing it wasn't so fucking hard and that i could just love who i want to love with no judgement from anyone. "you mistook that information hun. long story short... my dad is fine with us, he found out from A.J. about me and you and the reason you aren't allowed over is because i'm not allowed to have love interests over. boy or girl." she blurts out making me sigh and wrap my arms around her waist. "so i'm a love interest" i tease making her giggle. she touches my cheek with her soft hand and kisses my forehead, "well no duh." she whispers in her low angelic voice. i can't stop my cheeks from flushing a deep red color as she giggles and places a light kiss on my dry ass lips. "water?" she asks as if reading my mind as she makes her way to the water jug on the little coffee table in here. I drink the water quickly hoping she'll come back and lay with me but she just goes to the chair beside me. "really?" i ask making her giggle, "get your fine ass over here." i demand making her laugh even more. "okayyyy" she says with a big smile that meets her beautiful forest green eyes. "so girlfriend, when do you think we could get some time alone?" she says looking me up and down, fuck if i wasnt in a hospital bed right now. "we are alone." i whisper in her ear making her shudder. "but are we really? the doctor could come in at any time." she states, i know she's right but i don't give a fuck. I sit up making sure to be cautious of my leg and trail kisses down her neck and to her shoulder as she lets out one of her cute little giggles. "that tickles" she whispers making me laugh. i suck and nibble lightly on her soft strawberry scented skin as she lets out a quiet "mmm" while she runs her hand up my hosiptal gown and to my thigh. "we can't" she moans lightly, fuck that fucking car! "okay! Sorry i took so long your brother told me that you were up now" Dr. Flores says in that stupid chirpy voice not even bothering to look up from her clipboard as Aryn quickly moves away from me. "yeah, she's up and running" Aryn says as i start blushing again. "shut up, i'm actually tired thank you very much" i snap back as Flores writes some shit on her clipboard. "so we were going to let you go home in the next few days, but that was before this siezure thing. You have epilepsy? Your aunt says" she asks as Aryn looks up trying not to cry. "yeah, i think ive had it since birth, i don't know to be honest i havent had one in a long time, before today" i say, it's been forever since ive had a siezure. "when's the last siezure you remember having besides todays?" she asked making me groan, i really don't remember. "i don't know, i think i was 11. It wasn't a big deal though. I just forgot to take my meds that day" i mumble as she nods, i just want to be alone with my girl right now. "you take meds?" she questions, "not anymore, the doctors took me off when i stopped having them" i exclaim annoyed. "okay well get some rest, i'll be back later with a few other doctors to get you into a CT." she says finally walking out of the room. "i don't like her." i whisper as Aryn makes her way on top of me. "where were we?" she asks tracing her hand down my chest. I laugh as she kisses my neck down to my chest and then back up to my lips. our tongues tussle a little before she slips her hand up my gown knowing damn well i'm not wearing underwear. I moan quietly hoping no one will notice as she caresses my inner thigh before pulling her hand out leaving me wanting more. "i don't want to hurt you Han-" "- you could never hurt me babe" i moan as i grab her hand and put it back where it was. "fuck Hannah, you know this isn't safe" she whispers as i pull her shirt over her head revealing her Grey Calvin Klein sports bra that fits her chest so perfectly. She gets off of me and pulls off her sweat pants before making her way back on top of me. Hold up- boxers? "damn you look hot in those" i whisper as she looks down at her matching CK underwear set. "i'd look hotter in nothing she whispers just as Eli barges in the door making me let out cuss words i didnt even know i knew. "WOAH!" he shouts as Aryn topples over the bed and thuds onto the ground. She groans as she quickly put back on her clothes while i continue cussing. "what the fuck bro?" i shout. "you guys shouldn't be doing that while you're hurt like this you know." he deadpanned as if not affected by Aryns sexy, toned half naked body. how could you not be affected by that!? "oh fuck off" i deadpan as he chuckles and puts his hands up in surrender. Someone wanted to say hi to you he says just as Samia and Tatiana emerge from behind him squealing and crying as they run over to me engulfing me in a big ass hug. "we came as soon as we heard! ARYN AND ELI here thought they would keep this to themselves for a while" Samia says glaring at the both of them. "i hope you don't mind, the girls wanted to see you too" Tati giggled as Aubri and Naomi jumped on top of me as i let out a big umph. "Nai Nai! Aubz! How are my two favourite girls?" i ask as Aubri blushes a little bit by my nickname for her. "we're pretty good, Aubz over here won't shut up about you" Nai teases. "she is mine Aubri-Anna. Don't forget that. You're too young for her anyway" Aryn deadpans as Aubri kisses my cheek making me laugh. "she's 15, i'm only 16. That isn't that young Aryn" i tease making her glare turn to me. There isn't anything else i could possibly want right now. I have the girl, the friends, the family, the attention. It's perfect...